IMAC Predictions

IMACJack

Yes Barb I can hear the song now after the game Friday night "We Are the Champions, We Are the Champions". Morristown East's scorers, Basile,Shaw,Dedrick,Goins etc were held to low points as  predicted by a weak Cherokee defense and we will effectively shut them down. Greenville has nothing to worry about a so called "balanced attack" of ten points each. We will hold them to under 40. Just hand us the trophy now. As far as Science Hill goes, when Shumate is back and I think it may be friday, you guys better go and hide with all your big plans.

825580945[/snapback]

Don't assume Shumate will be back... he is going back to the Dr on Friday. From what I have heard the foot is still awful sore. I like the Devils game right now. Duncan has to be mighty pleased with this young team. I think with or without Shu the Toppers shouldn't take them lightly.

Quick question Jack... since you are such a big Devil fan... why do you keep spelling GreenEville wrong?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't assume Shumate will be back... he is going back to the Dr on Friday. From what I have heard the foot is still awful sore.  I like the Devils game right now. Duncan has to be mighty pleased with this young team. I think with or without Shu the Toppers shouldn't take them lightly.

Quick question Jack... since you are such a big Devil fan... why do you keep spelling GreenEville wrong?

825581428[/snapback]

He was still gingerly getting around on Tuesday. Even IF he does come back, he likely wouldn't come back firing on all cylinders. He may not be 100%, plus, it's hard to jump in there after, what 4-5 weeks off.

Greeneville as the rest of the I-MAC, is offensive-less.

Wouldn't surprise me to see a District 1 sweep next Tuesday; they did it last year with a pretty powerful Morristown East and Tourney Champs Greeneville team.

IMACJACK, you have done a horrible job predicting games so far in the tournament, yet you keep talking. You have done nothing but smash the Morristown teams especially East. According to you, East and West should be at home right now. I am not so sure about Greeneville in the District Championship. It will be a good game, but I like Morristown East in this one. They showed great heart against Cherokee and seem to be back to playing their kind of ball again. (For the record, East was without most of their lineup in the first game against Cherokee and in the second game Farthing was out with a back injury in the latter part of the game, and he proved to be a big factor in the district tournament win). When East gets a solid performance out of their post player Farthing, they seem to all step their game up and play the best TEAM BALL in the conference. Without Shumate, East has a wonderful chance to win the IMAC and do some damage in the regional. Write that down IMACJACK.

who cares what happens in IMAC- whoever wins is gonna get worked by SH and whoever else wins in our division.....and thats how its gonna go down. thumb

825579750[/snapback]

Get worked by Science Hill I'm thinking that after Greeneville wins the IMAC, they will end up beating Science Hill by 7 in the regional finals and get home court in substate. With everyone healthy from Greeneville Science Hill doesn't know what there in for. Greeneville by 7 then win sub state, come to states and watch them play you'll be impressed.

Yes Barb I can hear the song now after the game Friday night "We Are the Champions, We Are the Champions". Morristown East's scorers, Basile,Shaw,Dedrick,Goins etc were held to low points as  predicted by a weak Cherokee defense and we will effectively shut them down. Greenville has nothing to worry about a so called "balanced attack" of ten points each. We will hold them to under 40. Just hand us the trophy now. As far as Science Hill goes, when Shumate is back and I think it may be friday, you guys better go and hide with all your big plans.

825580945[/snapback]

That is what I like to hear with Shumate back Science Hill better be prepared because he's as good a player as they've seen.

yea  our 4th seed is probably better than your 1st seed, thats a stretch, but if south turns out to be the 4th seed, the way they are playing right now, they could beat Greenville, which is your best, the rest of our teams will work any other team in the IMAC so no contest there, It's a matter of who puts out Greeville, whether it be Science Hill, Tennessee High, David Crockett, or Sullivan South

825579759[/snapback]

Keep telling yourself that there isn't a team around as good as Greeneville when they are healthy. I wouldn't worry about who puts out Greeneville I'd worry about how many of your teams Greeneville will beat.

Get worked by Science Hill I'm thinking that after Greeneville wins the IMAC, they will end up beating Science Hill by 7 in the regional finals and get home court in substate.  With everyone healthy from Greeneville Science Hill doesn't know what there in for.  Greeneville by 7 then win sub state, come to states and watch them play you'll be impressed.

825582424[/snapback]

didnt shumate play the first game against us this year when he was healthy, and we won by 14???

didnt shumate play the first game against us this year when he was healthy, and we won by 14???

825582744[/snapback]

True and you all won by 8 w/o him. And you barely beat Crockett last night... who lost to North Greene earlier this seasom at home. So... whats your point. If Omar has another game like he had last night it might be SH singing the blues in the regionals. Crockett held Omar to under 10 points. Is the foot a factor, or did he just not play well or was he the victim of controlling officials... whats the excu...I mean story?

thank you bout time somone took up for the morristown teams people are under estimating the motown teams an there talent

825582612[/snapback]

I don't think anyone from Greeneville underestimates East after losing that last game. If Champion can avoid the exuberant East celebrations or maybe prevent them then Greeneville should be able to bring home the championship.