Best in A/AA

whs_back

someone who obviously thinks his teams gonna win state this year.

825597253[/snapback]

Without confidence, then why even bother. Aim for the best, which is what he is doing. I applaud that, and I hope we meet him on the field. Good luck, statesoccerchamps05. I hope to see you in Memphis.

Gentlemen, it is not just about where you were, but where you are going. Act like you have been there before, and do it with class.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone who obviously thinks his teams gonna win state this year.

825597253[/snapback]

I'm sorry if my post sounded sarcastic or demeaning, I didn't mean it to. Best of luck to you SoccerStateChamps05 this season.

Anyone can take the championship, it all comes down to who is willing to work the hardest and give the most effort as a team. Talent will only take a team so far.

Edited by ah20

you could at sweetwater to that list only lost the keeper off of last years team. that is probably the weakest point on sweetwaters team and he is working on getting better. we beat ccs 2-1 on 3-3-05. it was ugly thought we had 4 shots bounce off a pole.

825601521[/snapback]

i agree it was an ugly game, We were without three of our starters not to mention it was our first game. We lost a bunch of people last year so this year is gonna be a struggle. The two goals yall scored last night were not legit goals one was off our own player. The other was off our goalie and he couldnt recover the ball. With us at full strength and will all our people we would have taken that game

i agree it was an ugly game, We were without three of our starters not to mention it was our first game. We lost a bunch of people last year so this year is gonna be a struggle. The two goals yall scored last night were not legit goals one was off our own player. The other was off our goalie and he couldnt recover the ball. With us at full strength and will all our people we would have taken that game

825601702[/snapback]

One word... SCRIMMAGE.

You'll get your chance again with full strength.

Is CCS already making excuses? They usually don't start that until state comes around. Now having said that, they are a good team and I believe they are capable of making it to state this year.

You might want to look out for Station Camp this year they are returning all of there players from last year and they just beat Gallatin(AAA)3-1 and hendersonville commamdoes(aaa and #6 in the state)1-0. Station Camp could be good we were missing two of our best players both of those games also.

Is CCS already making excuses? They usually don't start that until state comes around. Now having said that, they are a good team and I believe they are capable of making it to state this year.

825602070[/snapback]

Please don't think of CCS as a team that just makes excuses. Most of that was from a guy who graduated last year and we are totally not that kind of team. We work as hard as possible and actually were pretty glad we kept it a close game versus sweetwater with some of our players out. We look forward to one of our hardest schedules ever and look foward to being prepared for state.

1. CAK

2. Lenoir City

3. FRA

4. Hume Fogg

5. Westview

6. CSAS

7. Grace

8. Livingston Academy

9. Columbia

10. CCS

For some reason I noticed that Livingston ACademy was left out. They played Hume Fogg las tyear in the sub-state and lost 1-0. They are a stronger team than last year, still not sure about some of these other teams that were put in the top 10....only the season can decide though.

Is there any teams from east Tn that are given a shot to make it to state this year?

The the team Science hill beat in a scrimmage 12-0 the other day might give a team from the knoxville area a run for thier money. I do believe that Elizabethton made it to substate and lost to lenoir city. I wouldn't be surprised to see them playing for a chance to go to state again this year.