7Awatcher

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far in this topic, everyone says Brown. To me ya'll act like Bellamy and Thomas don't have a shot of winning it. They both are well deserving also. All of these young ladies have had a exceptional season this year. I feel that Thomas has a real good shot of winning it.

825589543[/snapback]

I don't think anyone is sayingthat these girls don't have a shot, as i am sure they have both had great seasons. However Brandi Brown is the best "player" in Class AA and to me outside of the Clark girl from Mount Juliet's 3rd ranked team in the nation, there is no one else that can come close to her she is that good! But good luck to all three girls and congratulations on the nomination! thumb

I think that if you can get quality playing time averaging about 20 points a game being a freshman and playing on the same team as Kendell Cavin (former Miss Basketball) and having many other great players on the team as well, then you're worthy of being a Miss Basketball candidate. All players are extremely gifted, as I have seen each player play. However I feel that Bellamy would be the best candidate.

I think that if you can get quality playing time averaging about 20 points a game being a freshman and playing on the same team as Kendell Cavin (former Miss Basketball) and having many other great players on the team as well, then you're worthy of being a Miss Basketball candidate. All players are extremely gifted, as I have seen each player play. However I feel that Bellamy would be the best candidate.

825591052[/snapback]

Chargerman.....don't base your decision on what you saw in November......Brown is the real deal...... :o

i believe brown is the best player of the three

unfortunately...she missed most of the season and that should cost her the award...she can win it next year if she stays healthy

no one in any sport wins POY or MVP awards missing as much a % of the year as brown did - it has never happened before so if she wins it would be a first

thomas is better than bellamy but bellamy's team beat thomas's 3 times, so it' a tossup depending on how the committe views that

i'd give it to thomas because her supporting cast is not as good so you can't fault her team

don't know how dudley doesn't make this list as she is better than bellamy and thomas and as good as brown

i believe brown is the best player of the three

don't know how dudley doesn't make this list as she is better than bellamy and thomas and as good as brown

825591144[/snapback]

in Nov & Dec, I could not have agreed with you more as I believed Dudley was the best shooter, however after the clinic that Brown put on in the 7AA tourney she distanced herself as the front runner in my opinion. I still love to watch Bellamy, Thomas and Dudley play and the best part is we get to watch another year of all of them :P

Does it hurt Brown that YAI lost in the first round of the regionals? I have known Brandi since she was very small and she is the most amazing PERSON that I have ever met. It is so easy to get caught up in all of the hype,especially at such a young age, but I am very proud of Brandi, as she has shown so much class and has excelled wonderfully at being, simply put, G R E A T !!!!!!

825591144[/snapback]

There has been several games when Dudley was locked down and almost held scoreless. Bellamy and Thomas found ways to score even when they had good defenders they were able to come through for their teams. Thats what separates good players from great players. All the young ladies that were chosen as Ms.Basketball candidates are great players.

Edited by Chargerman