COUGAR SCOUT - WHERE ARE YOU?

bballer01

I SEEM TO REMEMBER SOME QUOTES FROM THIS WANNA BE ABOUT U.C.H.S....

"RESPECT WHAT? UC HAS DONE NOTHING TO EARN RESPECT"

"U.C.H.S. IS OVER RATED"

"IKE WEAVER IS A JOKE"

WELL, AS YOU ARE VERY AWARE .... U.C.H.S BLUE DEVILS - DISTRICT 1 AA CHAMPS. EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S ALL ABOUT TOURNAMENTS!!

IKE WEAVER 22 POINTS!!!!! HEY, THE "LOVEFEST" DID HAVE 7 LAST NIGHT...

THE "JOKE" WAS CENTRAL TRYING TO DEFEND THAT "BIG BIG BABY"

RESPECT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cougarscout seemed to have lots to say when things were going their way...... just curious to hear him now. by the way, the regular season is simply for seeding for when it REALLY matters...... TOURNAMENT TIME!!! U.C.H.S. #1!!!!!!!!

central fans have HAD lots to say ALL YEAR.......... PRETTY SILENT TODAY!!!!

WONDER WHY!!!! WELL, GOTTA GO... I HAVE GOATS TO FEED!!!!!

cougarscout seemed to have lots to say when things were going their way...... just curious to hear him now.  by the way, the regular season is simply for seeding for when it REALLY matters...... TOURNAMENT TIME!!!  U.C.H.S. #1!!!!!!!!

central fans have HAD lots to say ALL YEAR.......... PRETTY SILENT TODAY!!!!

WONDER WHY!!!!    WELL, GOTTA GO... I HAVE GOATS TO FEED!!!!!

825588074[/snapback]

At least he isn't on here making excuses like you all did when Central beat you guys. Central, HV and Unicoi...all good teams and can beat each one on any given night. Those 3 are probably just as good this year as the 3 best teams from 3A (Science Hill, TN High, South).

The homecourt advantage is huge for UCHS just like it was for Central last year and Elizabethton the year before that.

i agree about uc, sc, and hv being as good as the 3a schools. brock 20 your posts have been sensible and reasonable. you seem to know basketball. just can't understand where cougar scout is..... he must just be a front runner and doesn't know what to say!!! uc took alot of crap from its just a game and cougar scout. they got personal talking about uc being inbreds and screwing goats. they singled out weaver calling him a "joke" and "baby". he is a 16 year old kid who is a very good basketball player. they also attacked the uc student section which i think proved this week that they are the VERY BEST around!!!! so, this post is for them if they have the dignity to respond. i doubt they do!! but I KNOW they will read this and it may be enough satisfaction knowing they won't even respond!!!!

BLUE DEVILS #1!!!!!

All the playing is over, now it is time to"get it on". Losers go home Tuesday and Wednesday so all teams get a fresh start. I see a 4th game possible for Unicoi and Central. But there are always some upsets. Hosting sub-state game would be huge for either team. It is so hard to win in Knoxville area, our teams need all the help they can get. Go District 1.