Livingston Acad. VS. Greenbriar

livingstonfreak

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking that this is either going to be a really close game, or Greenbrier will surprise LA and beat them by 15+ (that's just my opinion though ...). I can't see Greenbrier losing 3 in a row after losing to DL and Station Camp. I believe they will bounce back and win this one if they can use their 3 big guys effectively. Coleman needs to be on as well. Good luck to both teams.

I have not seen either team play since earlier in the season, but from what it looks like this should be a decent game. I would have to go with the home team in this case though, if it were still in Sparta I might go the other way. I don't really see Livingston Academy having too much trouble with these out of town teams on their home court until the championship.

I really don't know a lot about GB, but I think if LA can continue to play the way they have the last two games against Jackson and Upperman. They will win. Though I was little shaken up when we played Upperman in the fourth quarter I wasnt for sure what was going with holding the ball so long, so early in the fourth quarter. I felt as if LA was playing not to lose, instead of playing to win. But they were able to pull it off with Reeder and Puckett fouling out, and Colson in foul trouble. LA just has to make smart decisions in a close situation like that if it comes up against GB. I think home court will help, but LA did shoot well at Sparta. I am going to take LA in this game.