Peabody -vs- South Fulton

goldentide79

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For South Fulton to win, Bobbitt must be contained by Cawthon like Bailey was by Alexander. (Bailey for Dresden only had one point!) Foul trouble will be the key! If Harris and Beatles can penetrate and draw the big fouls it will handcuff Trenton. Trenton is ripe for picking, just like Dresden, Obion Central, Gibson, etc....

It is going to be a good game, but I believe that South Fulton's renewed defense shuts down Trenton and the lady devilettes win by 8! The Swammy Knooooowws!

If I were South Fulton, I would not leave Megan Meece wide open. The Trenton/Greenfield game was close until she came into the game and then she unloaded several 3's and then Trenton was rolling. In the Gleason/Trenton game, she was left wide open and she made Gleason pay the price. In the Gleason game, she made the difference. She should be MVP of the tourament. If Coach Lee does not put someone in her face, South Fulton will be left in the dust.

If I were South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>, I would not leave Megan Meece wide open. The Trenton/Greenfield game was close until she came into the game and then she unloaded several 3's and then Trenton was rolling. In the Gleason/Trenton game, she was left wide open and she made Gleason pay the price. In the Gleason game, she made the difference. She should be MVP of the tourament.  If Coach Lee does not put someone in her face, South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> will be left in the dust.

825590416[/snapback]

Alexander will be all in her face. B) If she can hold Bailey to 1 point, she can definitely contain Meece.

Peabody wins, and wins a gold ball in less than 2 weeks....someone will get a silver one that probably should be in Gleason this year! I think the state championship game was played Saturday nite!

If Trenton is capable of shooting the ball as well from the perimeter as they did against Gleason, then that will be the closest game they will have the rest of the year.

Good luck to Trenton and South Fulton in the substate round. Also congrats to Dresden and Gleason on terrific seasons!

Peabody wins, and wins a gold ball in less than 2 weeks....someone will get a silver one that probably should be in Gleason this year!  I think the state championship game was played Saturday nite! 

If Trenton is capable of shooting the ball as well from the perimeter as they did against Gleason, then that will be the closest game they will have the rest of the year. 

Good luck to Trenton and South Fulton in the substate round.  Also congrats to Dresden and Gleason on terrific seasons!

825590844[/snapback]

Trenton will not shoot the ball that well for the rest of the season.

Trenton will not shoot the ball that well for the rest of the season.

825590852[/snapback]

Gleason thought they wouldn't on Saturday night either. B)

If there's anything I've learned from watching this team over the past three years is that they can do what the other teams do not expect. They may not have to hit 10 three pointers in a game again...the Lady Tide adjust to what is given them by the opposing team. That is their strength.

I do think that South Fulton matches-up with Peabody better than anyone in 1A in west TN. Curt Lee and the Red Devilettes have done a great job this season. After all, they have beaten Gibson County, Obion County Central (twice), Gleason and Dresden...they are a team not to be taken lightly.

I think I said ---- IF....and IF they don't then it will be Bobbitt time.

Westtn_basketball......who is going to beat them?  IF South Fulton plays well, and Trenton plays poorly.... I still think Trenton gets the W, all that matters in this game is where they will go into the state bracket at! thumb

825590865[/snapback]

Did I say someone was going to beat them?