Who do you think are the best coachs in Tennessee

big al

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(sigh)

I prefer to think of him as an excellent history teacher, and besides, IF ANYONE ELSE BRINGS UP MCMINN VERSUS FARRAGUT AGAIN BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN STARTS, I AM GOING TO START PUNCHING OLD WOMEN IN THE FACE.

But, yeah, he's a good coach too.

The best Coach....the one that is coaching you. They are given little monetary compensation. They do this for many reasons. They are talked about because they did not play "billy" because "billy's dad" thinks he should not ride the pine. Listen to him/her. Ask question.... do this at the right time. You are not stupid,

do MORE than you think the him/her expect... The coaches at Baylor, BGA, HHS and Brentwood are great, Look at what the leadership at FRA has accomplished. I will let you in on a secret, there is something brewing north of Nashville and its coming and it should be fun to watch.........

if we go by skill of the coach i say richie chadwick from tullahoma.  If you have ever played with him or even watched him you will see why.

825592561[/snapback]

i 2nd that he does a great job with both programs good teacher does not get down on his players

i 2nd that he does a great job with both programs good teacher does not get down on his players

825592978[/snapback]

Turner at Bearden. He's been coach of the year, has a national championship and a couple of states uner his belt. Of course having good talent doesn't hurt. But still, he must be doing something right. He also coaches the girls team and a competitive team. But you guys are right that soccer coaches don't get much pay for what they do. It has to a dedication to the game.

Mr. Klausner for MBA is a great guy; I've never heard him not be negative. ydet if you need me to explain this post to you just ask. ;) I'm going to guess that whoever started this post wants a little more playing time, because there is no way to compare coaches unless you've transferred high schools, and besides travel teams and coaches are really the driving force behind any great high school team. Way more recruiting goes on at the upper club level than at the high school level. I think high school is more for pride anyway. That's my .02