Who do you think are the best coachs in Tennessee

big al

well i think Coack K from DeKalb is the best coach he took a 2year team to districs and a 3year team to regionals and most of the players have never played soccer before in there life, This year there is no tellin what he will do now that he has a team that plays as a team insted of indivisualis

825595039[/snapback]

I agree tman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of "haters" out there. Naysayers who reak of jealousy. Those who aspire to reach the pinnacle but are left at base camp with the wives of the sherpas. Bobby Earls is a winner. Year in and year out all he does is win. McMinn County was ranked in the nation last year and still the naysayers said "nay." When you watch the man coach you are inspired to go out and learn more yourself. Bobby Earls makes leaders out of those who have followed. He makes winners out of those who have lost. He makes believers out of those who have walked lonley streets with no faith. I say that Coach Earls is the best coach in TN by far. His record, his program, and his soul define greatness.

I'd have to go with Coach Wallie Culbreth, since he does have back2back state championships. Seems to me as if, that'd be the logical choice.

825614980[/snapback]

Just because he has that doesn't mean he is a great coach, I am not saying he isn't, but just because has won doesn't neccasarily mean HE is good. He could just have the best, and deepest talent in the state.

Just because he has that doesn't mean he is a great coach, I am not saying he isn't, but just because has won doesn't neccasarily mean HE is good. He could just have the best, and deepest talent in the state.

825618227[/snapback]

Burnt, You say that McMinn county has all the talent, Yet you have never gotten past Farragut. Is coaching a part of that or do you not have all the talent? Back to Back is tough for even the best coaches. Coach Culbreth rocks

I love these boards!!!! Great coaches are great coaches who can take talent to a different level. Pick a sport and see if the team with the best paid talent money can buy wins, look at Pro Baseball No, Pro Football No, Pro Basketball, Heck no. It takes a special coach to put talent together. Now I agree, Farragut has had it share of players but they have had great players in the past also, not until coach culbreth got there did they start winning championships. I have to agree he is one of the best coaches in the state

There are a lot of "haters" out there.  Naysayers who reak of jealousy.  Those who aspire to reach the pinnacle but are left at base camp with the wives of the sherpas.  Bobby Earls is a winner.  Year in and year out all he does is win.  McMinn County was ranked in the nation last year and still the naysayers said "nay."  When you watch the man coach you are inspired to go out and learn more yourself.  Bobby Earls makes leaders out of those who have followed.  He makes winners out of those who have lost.  He makes believers out of those who have walked lonley streets with no faith.  I say that Coach Earls is the best coach in TN by far.  His record, his program, and his soul define greatness.

825613999[/snapback]

well said peace....saw you play on playday. you all look to have a promising season. the 2nd goalie looks good and #10 is impressive, not to mention the coker boy. let me know how you do tuesday night.