Middleton

BIGWEBB

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you about that. Although I think JCS will make the Region Championship game a little closer than the district title game was.

I have seen Middleton play twice this year, one being the district title game and that Middleton team was a State Title contender.

It seems that they have struggled in the substate recently id like to see them get over that hump this year.

Would it not be cool to have Middleton and Bolivar play for the state title this year. Must be something in the water over there.

Edited by sports

Would it not be cool to have Middleton and Bolivar play for the state title this year. Must be something in the water over there.

825595749[/snapback]

that would be awesome and its highly possible too. Hardeman county is cancelling school until both teams are eliminated from state if they both make it...why couldnt Middleton have been this good last year when i was still in school.

middleton was pretty darn good last year as well if they could have gotten by halls last year.i was at the game and middleton had a decent lead until they decided to pull the ball out too early and get out of there rythm.then made a bad mistake not getting help and allowing strayhorn to go one on one without any help hurt.after seeing the other teams compete in the state i figure middleton could have won it all last year as well.they got to be pretty darn good to beat jcs 3 times this year after knowing jcs had 4 of there starters back this season.two bad only 2 teams of the 4 can go to murfreesboro although middle college has a great team as well.but i think middleton has a great chance to get it done this year. mitchell out of AA will give bolivar some trouble if they should meet.

i know Middleton has beaten JCS three times this year, and Middleton is a great team. I know i would love for district 14-A to have two teams to get a chance in the state tournament. I think it is very possible for this to happen. Good luck to JCS and Middleton both.

that would be awesome and its highly possible too. Hardeman county is cancelling school until both teams are eliminated from state if they both make it...why couldnt Middleton have been this good last year when i was still in school.

825595801[/snapback]

They were the refs stole the game from them in the sectionals