Lebanon vs Siegel

timbdp

congrats to siegel...and a BIG CONGRATS TO NINJA he was not going to lose tonight...you could see it in his eyes, he was going to do whatever it took to win...about the point not being added i didnt notice it, but if yall are right then i doubt they overturn the game since it would have made siegels last possession different, pretty sure they have to say something about it during the game not after...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say that it should have been challenged during the game.

Lions fan....may be you should worry about getting past Oakland tonight and quit trying to get something "overturned" that you do not have any proof about. You must be TERRIFIED to play the Stars huh?

825597682[/snapback]

This is the first I've ever heard of something like this happening. Just curious. Especially when it's a potential Columbia opponent.

Scared of Siegel? Ha. Hopefully we'll get the chance to prove it to you Friday. We've already manhandled one team that was supposed to beat us, according to you District 7 fans. If we can just get by Oakland tonight.....

The radio announcer said NINJA yelled out that he was a senior and he wasn't going out that wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Then he nailed that HUGE 3 that tied themup after they had trailed the entire game.

All I can say is " That's my BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

825597775[/snapback]

ahh he was the man tonight!!!

observations:(got home so late from last night and some of us oakland fans decided to go celebrate :D )

When i watch the Oakland-Riverdale girls game, i knew siegel-lebanon was going to be sloppy because of the officiating and in the 1st half the game was sloppy, but it was so much better in the 2nd half. Lucas Jones was big for siegel and made some nice baskets when they needed him to, same goes for Keith. AS for Ross, he played his usual good defense, but felt he simply took too many 3's when he knew he wasnt on, which could have cost siegel the game( not the only person that feels this way, several siegel fans said as much) fortunately, it didnt cost siegel the game. Siegel showed a lot of grit and determination in winning last night, 2 great qualities that you need to have a champion

Brandon also passed up alot of open shots...Lebanon was leaving him open. He was the high scorer for Siegel and played extremely well. He had some bad passes last night but he sharpened his game up in the second half and played big for us. You can't tell a 3 point shooter not to shoot when he is right in his spot with nobody on him. Thats like telling Jimmy not to drive.

Brandon also passed up alot of open shots...Lebanon was leaving him open.  He was the high scorer for Siegel and played extremely well.  He had some bad passes last night but he sharpened his game up in the second half and played big for us.  You can't tell a 3 point shooter not to shoot when he is right in his spot with nobody on him.  Thats like telling Jimmy not to drive.

825598868[/snapback]

if hes hot, keep on shooting, but it was obvious that ross was not hot last night, at least not from his"spot". Sometimes when its not your night you have to pass it up, no matter how open you really are

Oakland I dont see where you get this stuff about Brandon from....he missed his first three of the night and then made his next two.....whose to tell him not shoot when he made his last two if hes open???????????????

825598958[/snapback]

he attempted more than 3 of them, he missed several of them. if you doubt me go back and look at the tape if you want(since all you guys are buds with harris) im not trying to knock ross just making an observation

he missed two in a row after he made two....but after that....when is the next time he attempted a three??????? He had one bad shot in the lane but we got the rebound and the putback.  He played a great game and was the main reason along with Lucas that we are still alive

825598971[/snapback]

i believe he attempted 2 or 3 more in the 2nd half and had one go halfway in and then out. anyways, its all a moot point now since siegel will be playing at least 2 more games

do u ever learn? shut ur fat mouth UP! u are just giving siegel some locker room talk .and players hate it when fans dog another team's player and the TEAM is the one who has to suffer cause of it. lay off that Ross kid. everything i hear bout him is that he is top of the line. so shut UP!

do u ever learn? shut ur fat mouth UP! u are just giving siegel some locker room talk .and players hate it when fans dog another team's player and the TEAM is the one who has to suffer cause of it. lay off that Ross kid. everything i hear bout him is that he is top of the line. so shut UP!

825598996[/snapback]

locker room talk? look back at my posts and you will find that there is nothing that could be used as "locker room talk". If siegel needs a message board to fire them up, well they are in bigger trouble than i thought. All i said is that i thought the man could have passed up a few shots that he took, i didnt berate the guy, geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!1