CLAY CO. VS VAN BUREN

foxracing_74

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLAY CO. by a bunch. This has to be one of the best coached teams I have seen all year. V.B. beat CLARKRANGE in the last 2.0 seconds which should never happened, but I was really disappointed in the Rigsby kid. I had heard all this hype about how great he was and it just wasn't true. CLAY CO. has #14 and #33 and Walden this will be a blowout!

CLAY CO. by a bunch. This has to be one of the best coached teams I have seen all year. V.B. beat CLARKRANGE in the last 2.0 seconds which should never happened, but I was really disappointed in the Rigsby kid. I had heard all this hype about how great he was and it just wasn't true. CLAY CO. has #14 and #33 and Walden this will be a blowout!

825598333[/snapback]

It's sad you would get on here and down a kid like that. What part didn't impress you. The fact that he scored everytime his teammates got him the ball or the fact that he got 18 with kids literally hanging off him everywhere he went. Clarkrange packed in a zone and Rigsby's coach put him on the block to take advantage of his height. Did he get one of his nasty 2 handed dunks like he usually does- no. But maybe you haven't heard that put up 31 last thursday in their district championship against westmoreland who i promise plays much tougher "d" than anybody else left in this region. But hey, you're right, all the college coaches are wrong I guess- he could never play Mid-major div.1 ball. And when Gomab posted a few weeks ago that college coaches had told him that had rigsby played aau he probably would have gotten high major div.1 looks..... i guess they don't know ball either.

What's unimpressive is your lack of knowledge for the game.

Clay County has a big BLACK & GOLD locomotive rolling and it might take a great performance by Pickett Co or even a Temple to derail this BULLDOG TRAIN!!!!!

Van Buren does not have enough speed or fire-power to hang with Clay.

Clay goes to 3rd Sub-State in a row!!!! (Host ???? Dunno)  :unsure:

825598428[/snapback]

yeah, van buren should probably do what westmoreland is saying they might do and just not even come.... why should they... they have no shot, just like westmoreland will be no match for mighty pickett....

7a is just too tough :D

Well on 2nd thought, i guess our top 2 seeds will come and we'll just see what happens..............

yeah, van buren should probably do what westmoreland is saying they might do and just not even come.... why should they... they have no shot, just like westmoreland will be no match for mighty pickett....

7a is just too tough :rolleyes:

Well on 2nd thought, i guess our top 2 seeds will come and we'll just see what happens..............

825598647[/snapback]

I agree 7A is tough. 7A has pretty much dominated Region 4A for the last 20 years.

I have watched both games between these two teams and i promise everyone on here that Clay Co. is in no way looking past this game. They won both games but both were very tough wins and its always hard to beat one team 3 times in one year. I look for a very close game and hopefully Clay Co. will make the plays in the end to pull out a victory. I totally agree with you on the Rigsby kid. He is the real deal and from what i've seen on the court is a good kid. Never seen him complain, he's getting hacked and hit every time he gets the ball, he is constantly double and triple teamed and still finds a way to help his team win games. The kid could play for me any day! thumb