District 7a?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the district is set now.

Monterey 8-2 (came back at the end of the season)

Clay Co. 7-3 (playing good, fell off alittle at the end)

RBS 7-3 (playing good, with heady they are tuff)

Pickett Co. 6-4( finishing up strong with two big wins)

H.S. 2-8 (Congrats on getting what you got this season)

Clarkrange 0-10 and not playing in the tourny.

I got a question for clay co. how come you guys didn't try to beat pickett monday and lock up atleast a tie for 1st, instead of losing and having to beat monterey on tuesday. I know four or so starters weren't there but you still could have thrown McCleren.

R.B.S you all played a good game tonight and Heady pitched a great game, its too bad someone has to lose those kinda games.

District 7-A great season for everyone and good luck to everyone in the tournament.

To be honest. It's big relief for me to let someone else host. That way I can concentrate on baseball instead of the other 500 things going on. maybe the excitement in RBS will bring alot of people out and the tournament will break even. It never has in Monterey.

825663054[/snapback]

Coach, you are one of the most respected baseball coaches around this area and I believe you you when you say you are glad to be able to concentrate on your team but when you say it is a relief to you to let someone else host it, it is hard for me to believe, because i know you are a fierce competitior and if some one else were to host it, it would mean that you were losing and I know that you wouldnt stand for that! So the concentrating area I can go for but the relief area, I cant buy? Good luck to all the teams! thumb

Well the district is set now.

Monterey 8-2 (came back at the end of the season)

Clay Co.  7-3 (playing good, fell off alittle at the end)

RBS 7-3 (playing good, with heady they are tuff)

Pickett Co. 6-4( finishing up strong with two big wins)

H.S. 2-8 (Congrats on getting what you got this season)

Clarkrange 0-10 and not playing in the tourny.

I got a question for clay co. how come you guys didn't try to beat pickett monday and lock up atleast a tie for 1st, instead of losing and having to beat monterey on tuesday. I know four or so starters weren't there but you still could have thrown McCleren.

R.B.S you all played a good game tonight and Heady pitched a great game, its too bad someone has to lose those kinda games.

District 7-A great season for everyone and good luck to everyone in the tournament.

825664626[/snapback]

I thought Clay Co.-Hermitage Springs had a makeup game left?