Rockwood vs. CAK

TigerFan24

Tonight we have one of those matchups we look for, strong guard play and good skilled post players. Does either team really have an advantage? Corey Payne and Jamie Hackler need to have solid games tonight and Ellery Harvest needs to stay in the post if the game is tied up...........

What do you think the key to the game is and what are your predictions?

Tigers by 7..............

Go Tigers!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight we have one of those matchups we look for, strong guard play and good skilled post players. Does either team really have an advantage? Corey Payne and Jamie Hackler need to have solid games tonight and Ellery Harvest needs to stay in the post if the game is tied up...........

What do you think the key to the game is and what are your predictions?

Tigers by 7..............

Go Tigers!!!

825601608[/snapback]

Based strictly on what I saw in both games last night, I would take CAK.

Rockwood's defense was great, but how many of Cosby's 30 three-point shots were contested?

Not to take the 'coulda, shoulda, woulda' approach - but if Cosby hits on the three-point shots, it opens up the inside for Blakely.

Quite possibly the worst three-point shooting performance in recent memory for Cosby.

But on the other view of the 'coulda, shoulda, woulda' approach - if Cosby's defense isnt as good as it was, Rockwood would've likely ran away with the game. The Eagles forced 19 turnovers, but I would bet they were able to get points on about 6-7 of those 19.

It will be interesting to see if Rockwood can contain Novikoff the way they did Blakely.

If Novikoff is contained and if CAK comes out shooting as bad as Cosby does, and/or Harvest hits another buzzer beating game-winner, I'll put a destiny label on the Tigers.

Ill take the Tigers by 4 simply for the fact of their great defense...they held one of the best posts on the region Timmy Blakley to a i think season low 6 points...It will be a close game but by seeing what the tigers can do in close games i will have to take them in a barn burner

Rockwood by 4

Edited by TigersFball16

Way to go CAK !!! I am so proud of you guys. I knew you could do it. I believe Jeremy, David, Eric, and Chris are the 1st CAK players to be named to the All-Region team; if not its been a long time. Maybe Andy Arendt would know. Play hard all the way to the "Boro, Warriors. I'm checking with the boss(my wife) to see if I can swing a quick road trip up I-75 on Monday. I will get in even if its sold out, right?