Best Dirctions from Nash. to Wayne Cty?

gr8smiles

another option not as good as the i-65 but better than the trace is take old hickory to hyw 100 to centerville i belive then take hwy 13 south to waynesboro, but agin a curvy road but is better than trace option, you are looking at a 2 hr ride either way

Edited by catsfan01

I drive most of this route daily to & from Nashville -

Take I-65 South to Saturn Parkway to Hwy 31 toward Columbia. As you come into Columbia, the second traffic light will be a large intersection. Hwy 43 South will turn the the right.

Turn right on Hwy 43 South. This is a 4-lane that will take you around the West side of Columbia, down past Mt. Pleasant to Summertown. This will be about 25 miles.

Turn right off of Hwy 43 onto Hwy 20 at Summertown. You will go thru Summertown, cross the railroad tracks, past the Post Office, etc. The Hwy will then split - there is a small store (Summertown Market) that sits in the middle of this split. Take the left fork (Turnpike). Stay on this road for approx. 10-12 miles and it will dead-end into Hwy 64. Turn right on Hwy 64 and it will take you straight into Waynesboro - in about 15 miles.

As you come into Waynesboro, there will be a Hwy 64 bypass that turns off to the right - do not turn. Stay straight until you reach the Square. Go 3/4ths the way around the square & turn right on Hwy 13 South. Wayne County High School will be about 1 mile ahead on the left.

Drive time from Brentwood to Waynesboro will be about 1 hour 35-45 minutes.

Edited by EagleClaw