Oakland @ Cleveland

MidTennFootball

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to change the subject; but does anyone know who made the Region 4-AAA All Region Team?

825607430[/snapback]

roper,oden,ramsey and jones from siegel

boyd,joines,dixon and allen from oakland

cross, donald from lebanon

bullock from columbia

that may not be right, but i believe that is what was in the paper a few days ago

Edited by OaklandGrad

hahahah.........so so true  Hoolie. Got to give props to the NATION for bringing the Boro student sections back to life. I remember the days quite well when the OHS/ Cookeville student sections were legendary.It was as much fun to watch the student sections as it was to watch the game. It is great to see the kids out supporting the schools again. And Yes it is because of the Siegel Nation and I THANK you hoolie and the NATION . Competition is the best motivator isn't it? And you do have to admit Uncle Randy's Kids are more original than the other "imitators" around. :( So props to both. I really love this Siegel/Oakland rivalry.

But back to this game. I hope that the "Kids" come out and support both schools on Monday night. Both are deserving of the cheers.

825603190[/snapback]

Top Murfreesboro Student sections...

1. Siegel

2. Oakland

9.Riverdale

20.Blackman