The oakland starting five looks like this

pg-Chaisson Allen 6'4

sg-Adareus Dixon 6'3

sf-Devin Boyd 6'4

pf-Matt Joines 6'4

c- Darian Martin 6'5

By the way AD and Joines just came off their biggest games of the year

so i suggest cleveland to play defense on all 5 of the starters.Off the bench

Josh Fleming provides a little help and Shane Blissard is a 6'4 post who comes in for fouls and rebounds

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction:

The oakland starting five looks like this

pg-Chaisson Allen 6'4

sg-Adareus Dixon 6'3

sf-Devin Boyd 6'4

pf-Matt Joines 6'4

c- Darian Martin 6'5

By the way AD and Joines just came off their biggest games of the year

so i suggest cleveland to play defense on all 5 of the starters.Off the bench

Josh Fleming provides a little help and Shane Blissard is a 6'4 post who comes in for fouls and rebounds

825603542[/snapback]

man, they are big

I find it really funny that Siegel thinks that they are an original student, people forget that it was oakland that stared the netheads and then followed that up with that basketcases, Siegel nation isnt even original, I think i recall a team up in Knoxville with a student section called ORANGE NATION.

Lol u believe we think we are the one and only student section....all i was saying is that if the Nation hadn't gotten so much publicity and showd up in such big numbers against Oakland then Uncle Randy's kids wouldnt have had a real good crowd the other night and been vocal...same with Riverdale and Blackman they knew we were going to bring tons of people so they talked up the game with siegel and got lots of people to show up...deny the fact if you want but the attendance #'s and obvious facts dont lie. And if your talking about the Vols I'm sick of hearing about that....I didn't even know that was the Vols name considering I absolutely hate them with a passion...Im an arkansas fan through and through so theres no way i would try and copy something UT did. The 3 of us who thought of it are Notre Dame and Arkansas fans....had no clue about the "Orange Nation" up at UT until after we came up with it and made the shirts.

priceless...your right they don't imitate they just get it wrong kinda like Jimmy's name its' Oden not Odom....all we do is laugh at them when they pull that because it makes them look dumb when they try to find something that rhymes when it doesnt :lol: thumb

I'm definitly going and we are taking a bus down there right after school, and i expect there to be a good showing. UNCLE RANDY"S KIDS wont miss this one.

825602968[/snapback]

hey oakland fans,if u want to see this game better get there 2 hours early.every bradley cleveland game is sold out,with hundreds of people waiting outside to get in.they have a very small gym,and cleveland fans will fill the seats up quick.

Lol u believe we think we are the one and only student section....all i was saying is that if the Nation hadn't gotten so much publicity and showd up in such big numbers against Oakland then Uncle Randy's kids wouldnt have had a real good crowd the other night and been vocal...same with Riverdale and Blackman they knew we were going to bring tons of people so they talked up the game with siegel and got lots of people to show up...deny the fact if you want but the attendance #'s and obvious facts dont lie.  And if your talking about the Vols I'm sick of hearing about that....I didn't even know that was the Vols name considering I absolutely hate them with a passion...Im an arkansas fan through and through so theres no way i would try and copy something UT did.  The 3 of us who thought of it are Notre Dame and Arkansas fans....had no clue about the "Orange Nation" up at UT until after we came up with it and made the shirts. 

priceless...your right they don't imitate they just get it wrong kinda like Jimmy's name its' Oden not Odom....all we do is laugh at them when they pull that because it makes them look dumb when they try to find something that rhymes when it doesnt  :unsure:  thumb

825603681[/snapback]

I also love how Jimmy Oden thinks he's the greatest basket ball player of all time, disregarding his attitude and how colleges are going to look at him because of his little temper tantums. And who else than someone from the "Nation" to come into a thread that deals with nothing about their school just to talk trash?

On to the game, I have a feeling Boyd and Joines are going to be on fire tonight. Boyd hitting 17+ points and an Oakland win by 12.

Oakland looks to be real hungry for a win after the loss to siegel in the chamnpionship.So i'm gonna go with the leadership of Devin Boyd and

the coaching of the next Phil Jackson (Randy King) to go into CLEVELAND

and get the win to advance to the state tourney.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UNCLE RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825605005[/snapback]

the next Phil Jackson...he is quite behind in the number of wins and rings...and this is high school we are talking about...to compare him to Jackson is unreal.....also could King not coach two superstars at the same time??? :lol: