Oakland @ Cleveland

MidTennFootball

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait for this one, hopefully joines can have the type of game he had thurs. night, if so I think the pats will be fine.

825602935[/snapback]

I want some support there in cleveland monday night, oakland students. These guys have worked so hard all year to get to this point, I cant imagine how pumped they would be to see students supporting them in east tennessee monday night. Dont use the distance as an excuse, because i know i will be there Monday night, and i fully expect the patriots to win, and i expect there to be a good following from the students. You guys do a great job of showing up for the big games, well this is a big game so i please that oakland students make every effort to be there monday night. GO PATS!

I want some support there in cleveland monday night, oakland students. These guys have worked so hard all year to get to this point, I cant imagine how pumped they would be to see students supporting them in east tennessee monday night. Dont use the distance as an excuse, because i know i will be there Monday night, and i fully expect the patriots to win, and i expect there to be a good following from the students. You guys do a great job of showing up for the big games, well this is a big game so i please that oakland students make every effort to be there monday night. GO PATS!

825602960[/snapback]

I'm definitly going and we are taking a bus down there right after school, and i expect there to be a good showing. UNCLE RANDY"S KIDS wont miss this one.

He's the one that struts around like the world revolves around him (which it may very well do)!! But if he comes to play like he has the past 2 nights...Look out Pats...its gonna be a long night for ya'll!! thumb

825602975[/snapback]

the world my not revolve around around him, but when he comes to play(like he should every night) and plays up to his full potenial like he did against Red Bank(the game he had 49 points, 26 rebounds), then Cleveland is pretty tough to beat, if the guys around him play ball and great defense, which they have done all year, then Cleveland will have a shot. Charles isn't gonna go down without a fight. Charles has got what he wanted(which is a sub-state game at the Dome), now lets see what he gonna do since he got it.

heres some interesting stats i thought id throw out: Cleveland averages 66 ppg while giving up 58 ppg. Oakland only scores 58 ppg, but only gives up 50 ppg. Sounds like this game could have the potential of being low scoring with the defenses as good as they are. Im pretty sure that little will be doubled or oakland will go with something to confuse him a little bit. Will be interesting attending a game at a dome for a high school game, but i love the campus of CHS, its a very nice place

Charles has seen double and triple teams numberous times this year, and when he wants to win, we win. We just gotta find out if he wanna win or not.

825603024[/snapback]

Im sure little has seen double teams all year, but Oakland usually does well against teams that tend to rely on one player too much. I dont know if oakland will double little, but they will do something different defensively to confuse cleveland. Just because Charles Little wants to win doesnt mean he will, our 3 seniors have been dreaming of another chance after they lost in the substate last year, so im sure they want as bad as anybody