Oakland @ Cleveland

MidTennFootball

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is Oakland's main player????

825603043[/snapback]

The man for Oakland is Senior Devin Boyd. Devin can play ANY position on the court and is averaging around 9 boards a game, impressive considering hes a guard. But what has taken Oakland far is that they are balanced offensively. On any given night, Matt Joines or Chiasson Allen can lead the team in the scoring column as well. Adareus Dixon is our stopper on defense, many feel that he is the best on ball defender in the state.

Oh believe it !! Joines will be onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I will reiterate that Uncle randy's Kids sounded FABULOUS at the last game. Very vocal and definitely a factor.....get behind the boys and Girls. They have worked hard and deserve your  support.I simply loved the whole atmosphere on Thurs nite and I think all the players and parents appreciated the great student turnout. It is also great to see new OHS ID's on the T!!!! Keep up the intensity for the teams. thumb

825603014[/snapback]

doubt that "Uncle Randy's Kids" would have come out and started to make a showing if it wasn't for the Nation. Your welcome priceless ;);)

Edited by Harris' hooligans

doubt that "Uncle Randy's Kids" would have come out and started to make a showing if it wasn't for the Nation.  Your welcome priceless  :P  :D

825603173[/snapback]

I find it really funny that Siegel thinks that they are an original student, people forget that it was oakland that stared the netheads and then followed that up with that basketcases, Siegel nation isnt even original, I think i recall a team up in Knoxville with a student section called ORANGE NATION.