Region 3A vs Region 4a

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These games could be classic match-ups. Obviously all four are good and evenly matched. Temple only beat Grace by 4 in an incredible game and it sounds like the PC, Clay game was every bit as good, with only 2 points seperating them. Wow. I think you have to give the home teams a slight advantage, but Grace proved last year that such is not too high a mountain to climb.

What is the story on Clay Co? What are the strengths and weaknesses from the perspective of Coach T Readers?

Temple will come out with a fairly easy win, while Grace-PC will be a dog fight to the end....with Grace prevailing by 5.

825604166[/snapback]

Let me get this straight, PIckett Co. beat Grace at Grace already once this year, Temple beat Grace by 4, PC won on a last second shot to a team that beat them by 4 the week before, but Temple will win fairly easily and Grace-PC will be a dogfight with Grace winning at Pickett Co. by 5? :D Not a homer at all are we! :D

Edited by devilfanatic

Let me get this straight, PIckett Co. beat Grace at Grace already once this year, Temple beat Grace by 4, PC won on a last second shot to a team that beat them by 4 the week before, but Temple will win fairly easily and Grace-PC will be a dogfight with Grace winning at Pickett Co. by 5?  :D  Not a homer at all are we! :D

825604201[/snapback]

"I heard that ad they took out in the Chattanooga Free Press did net them some fine recruits though! thumb[1].gif"

your retarded. ;)

Think about this...

grace only lost by 3 to the number two team in state(at the time)

now Grace has improved and is playing a lot better...and from other people talking on here...Pickett isn't playing as well as they have in the past.

just a thought.not a grace fan, but you can't say they don't have a chance to win.

Grace may have improved but so have we, we've lost just once since the trip down to chatt town and that was to Clay Co. in the District championship, so i like our chances against Grace, Cats by 10, and as far as Clay Co. goes i think theyll give Temple a great game just like they did last year and i hope Temple fans and players dont get too cocky cause you may get to watch from the stands as District 7A battle for the gold ball.

"and i hope Temple fans and players dont get too cocky cause you may get to watch from the stands as District 7A battle for the gold ball."

Don't worry.we won't and we never do...and if you have seen it from anyone it is not a player or a school member(if it is then it is some dumb little kid). It is someone we do not know.

And I don't see both District 5A teams not making it to the Boro.

Grace may have improved but so have we, we've lost just once since the trip down to chatt town and that was to Clay Co. in the District championship, so i like our chances against Grace, Cats by 10, and as far as Clay Co. goes i think theyll give Temple a great game just like they did last year and i hope Temple fans and players dont get too cocky cause you may get to watch from the stands as District 7A battle for the gold ball.

825604322[/snapback]

oh im pretty sure that temple isnt overlooking clay county and you need to wory about your game our you will be watching from the stands. :lol:

Edited by throwitdown