Cumberland Co @ Siegel

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I can almost gurantee that Cumberland will overlook Brandon Ross because they will be worrying about the towers and Oden.  Big Game from him Monday night...hopefully we wont need another game winner with under a minute to go

825605291[/snapback]

...no offense to him but a lot of people overlook him...and then he was 15 at the end of the night and you are like well we stopped Ramsey and Oden but who is this kid...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they may be good, but you guys are exaggerating how much you need to prepare for fans, if your a player you could care less what the fans are doing, i never hear anything from the fans when im playing...the more the fans there are the more pumped i get tho but that is about it

825603769[/snapback]

if you don't think the fans get into the heads of the players, you're wrong...ask matt joines from oakland...didn't score a single point the whole game (playing all 4 quarters) ... came out having 3 or 4 airballs .. he choked under pressure..

if you don't think the fans get into the heads of the players, you're wrong...ask matt joines from oakland...didn't score a single point the whole game (playing all 4 quarters) ... came out having 3 or 4 airballs .. he choked under pressure..

825605357[/snapback]

haha 'airball joines'...i have to give it too him though he had a good game last Thursday...

825605357[/snapback]

your right, that was all the fans job, they are the ones that made him miss every shot and not have a good game, the team didn't do anything about it

lol call it what you want but the guys name is airball Joines.....in the district Championship he literally hit the top of the goal on his first shot. But that wasn't because of the name he has gotten is it...just happened to do it....then he threw up 2 more airballs.....kinda ironic that he plays good against most people and then coughs up a game like that vs. Siegel....and those shots weren't tipped or a defender right in his face open shots

Ask Ryan Denney...same went for him avg. all of 2.5 ppg vs. Siegel in 3 games and he usually avg. around 9-15.

lol call it what you want but the guys name is airball Joines.....in the district Championship he literally hit the top of the goal on his first shot.  But that wasn't because of the name he has gotten is it...just happened to do it....then he threw up 2 more airballs.....kinda ironic that he plays good against most people and then coughs up a game like that vs. Siegel....and those shots weren't tipped or a defender right in his face open shots

Ask Ryan Denney...same went for him avg. all of 2.5 ppg vs. Siegel in 3 games and he usually avg. around 9-15.

825605402[/snapback]

Yeah he might have had a bad game in the district championship, but if I remember correctly the nation didnt have a chance to chant "airball joines" the other night at blackman. What im saying is that people have off games, and its normally not because of the student section.

two bad games my friend with airballs in both....wouldnt say anything about it except he acknowledged us when we chanted airball joines while they were waiting to play at the district tourney...just so happed that he throws out his worst performance of the year after acknowledging us after chanting that two nights in a row....if it wasn't for the shot that almost went over the backboard i could see your point but nothing showed it more clear than that one....

he did have a good game in the last meeting though i do give him that