Martin Luther King and Walker Valley

BigRoyalBen

Well, After driving back 3 hours in the driving rain from Chattanooga it sure feels good to sit a home knowing we are headed to the State tournament in the 'Boro.  As for the game last night,  Walker Valley kept it close until about mid-way through the 3rd quater.  In fact they took their only lead of the night in the 3rd, going up 33-32 off of a huge 3 pointer.  The Royals would answer however and break the game open looking like the Royals of old. With huge nights from Gerald Robinson (18 points) and Kris Smith (25 points), the Royals are heading to the 'Boro full steam ahead, and if Johnny can step up like he has done all year with help of these 2 then the Royals could be looking for an upset of Haywood.  I hope that this game can boost the Royals spirit after losing to the other Mustangs of Lipscomb.  See you in the 'Boro.

BIG BEN

P.S.  Yes Brier Boyz me and BombSquad, do make a good couple.  We are a couple of huge basketball fans heading to the TENNESSEE STATE TOURNAMENT to see our teams play.  Are you going? Oh wait thats right, you were gone a long time ago.  So why don't you just, go on and get ready for baseball season, because basketball is long over for you.

825610050[/snapback]

hey Big Ben, would you happen to have the WV stats or know where i can get 'em for last nights game? i keep up w/ their stats and need last nights. i dont go to WV, but have been cheerin for them since my team, McMinn Central, got beat. all day today i had to hear "Boatman Who???" oh well, at least they got this far. well, thanks!

LET'S GO LADY 'STANGS!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you guys have againstCorey and Joe??? yeah they can be cocky, but what ball players arent??? i dont even go to WV but i can say for a fact that Corey, Joe, and Lebron are all really nice guys. they are awesome ball players and really deserve to win. LET'S GO 'STANGS!!!

"Refuse to lose"- Corey Boatman

WHO'S YA DADDY???-- WALKER VALLEY!!!

825607878[/snapback]

I dont kno about Lebron but Corey and Joe???? ARE YOU CRAZY??? Corey is the epitome of a cocky b87tard. And Joe??? Dont get me started on him.

I dont kno about Lebron but Corey and Joe????  ARE YOU CRAZY???  Corey is the epitome of a cocky b87tard.  And Joe???  Dont get me started on him.

825610448[/snapback]

For once i will have to agree. I think they are all cocky though. I have seen Joe and Lebron almost get fights started over the dumbest stuff. I personally, have never seen Boatman do anything, but I know very many stories about him and his hatred towards Central. I heard he tackled Daniel Nicolo in District. Boatman is cocky and is on....a supplement of some sort.

Lebron is the least cocky of the group. However, they are all talented and usually back up their talking.

I disagree with the comment saying that Corey tackled Nicolo during districts. He went up to block a shot and the Nicolo kid bucked up, flipping Corey and making him land on his neck. Hearsay isn't good for information.

Lebron is the least cocky of the group.  However, they are all talented and usually back up their talking. 

I disagree with the comment saying that Corey tackled Nicolo during districts.  He went up to block a shot and the Nicolo kid bucked up, flipping Corey and making him land on his neck.  Hearsay isn't good for information.

825610542[/snapback]

i totally agree. all three are very talented. now about what happened at district, i aint exactly sure what happened. i saw daniel go for the dunk and corey jumped up and then they were both on the floor. daniel got up no prob, but i was worried bout corey. he had an awful black eye and bruised hip. daniel laughed about it the next day b/c he didnt get so much as a scratch. i hate watchin them play each other b/c they were really good friends while c-bo was at central.

BIG BEN

P.S.  Yes Brier Boyz me and BombSquad, do make a good couple.  We are a couple of huge basketball fans heading to the TENNESSEE STATE TOURNAMENT to see our teams play.  Are you going? Oh wait thats right, you were gone a long time ago.  So why don't you just, go on and get ready for baseball season, because basketball is long over for you.

825610050[/snapback]

I must say this part of the post could have been left out...there was no need for that kind of remark, it was pretty classless. GB has been cheering for MLK and DL since they made it to sub-state and will continue to cheer for MLK and DL in the state tournament. I just hope you can give us something to cheer for and not make any more pointless comments like that again. Thanks. :D

Edited by catsbball1

I must say this part of the post could have been left out...there was no need for that kind of remark, it was pretty classless.  GB has been cheering for MLK and DL since they made it to sub-state and will continue to cheer for MLK and DL in the state tournament.  I just hope you can give us something to cheer for and not make any more pointless comments like that again.  Thanks. <_<

825612755[/snapback]

Woah, before you go jumping on me take the plank out of your own eye. Your own fans, Brier Boyz is the one who was totally trashing me on this board, I just made a comment about how me and the Lipscomb crew are headed to the 'Boro and the cats aren't. The facts hurt man, so before you jump on me, tell your own crew to lay off the personal stuff too, man.

Talk about classless...

BIG BEN

The "donnybrook" of 2004-2005 season should be a defense of the title by Bob Williams (if you remember, he gained the crown after a defeat of "Jumpin' Jack Harlow in Smiddy Arena during his tenure at McMinn Co.[see my post of last year]) vs. the MLK coach. However, if assistants are allowed to interact, MLK will certainly win since they have a small militia of them (is it a Mormon school?).

However, this game was decided by the players and the squad with better talent, better coaching, better uniforms, better looking players, better warm-up songs, better....oh goodness surely something else is better too, was victorious. Schools named after people always defeat the schools named after useless physical geography.

Edited by atn301