Happy Valley Baseball

warriorbball

Warrior what is your deal this aint basketball, if u haven't figured that out by know so why do u keep dissing on basketball team? has HV bball ever went to state? no i dont thinks so, so u can just not talk, we are just more dumb by reading ur posts, and as goes for u hvwarrior i do start on db team, one of the many things in life u wished u'd got the chance to do. sorry that u had to play for HV :angry: . and dont u have something else to do like go to practice for ur "college" if u was smart enough to go to one, or do u not play college baseball? was u not good enough to make it? im sorry :P u guys just need to concentrate on preceeding past districts goodluck.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive already graduated u retard. i graduated last year. and as for mercy rule, yes there is, its the 10 run rule. if ur up by 10 by the 5th, game over. read the rules u dumb@$$. u still havent showed any proof that u are anything but a manager. hahahahhahaha, a manager talkin trash, what a loser.

825614532[/snapback]

HVwarrior what do you call yourself then? because i know you kept the books for hv's baseball team last year? so that sounds like a manager to me

I don't know why we have a DB fan on this thread trashing out Watauga teams. I will tell you this, I would put any of the top teams in the Watauga ( especially HV) up against any of the teams in the Big 7. I wouldn't say they would win every time (that would sound like some of these stupid statements this DB fans is making), but I know they would hold their own and win their fair share.

Lets give credit where credit is due. These teams we are talking about (the DB's, the Happy Valley's and Unicoi's are all very good ball teams and I would think anyone thats a true High School baseball fan would love to see those matchups and would know those games could go either way on any given day.

Warrior what is your deal this aint basketball, if u haven't figured that out by know so why do u keep dissing on basketball team? has HV bball ever went to state? no i dont thinks so, so u can just not talk, we are just more dumb by reading ur posts, and as goes for u hvwarrior i do start on db team, one of the many things in life u wished u'd got the chance to do. sorry that u had to play for HV ;) . and dont u have something else to do like go to practice for ur "college" if u was smart enough to go to one, or do u not play college baseball? was u not good enough to make it? im sorry  :)  u guys just need to concentrate on preceeding past districts goodluck.

825615446[/snapback]

hv has 2 state championships how many does db have?

If the cold weather is the problem he better get over that because they start to play the first week of Feb. in college.  Not trying to bash on Toney, I think he could be a good college picture with a little work from a good pitching coach.  I just think that using the cold weather as an excuse for a bad outing is pretty lame.  Good Luck to the Warriors this year.

825614685[/snapback]

I don't even know if Toney was the one pitching and I'll never make an excuse for a poor performance. I meant let him throw a little more and get out of basketball mode (which I don't know why he played anyway) and watch him peform.

Just clarifying my post. And I agree with your analysis.

our coach likes us to read this stuff but not do any trash talking. we've got some pretty good motivation off here the last couple years. so i'll tell you a little about us without comparing us to anybody else or bad mouthing. as far as north goes - we have 7 guys that started last year back plus our 1,3,4,5 pitchers back from a team thats been to the sectional 2 straight years. got some good young guys too.  our scrimmages:

south 3-3, had a bad day against east the first week lost 14-5. had 2  scrimmages against db lost 4-1 and 5-4 and beat tenn high fri 17-4. but good luck to everybody. this is a great conference with lots of good teams.

825607069[/snapback]

Tennessee High doesnt have all their players just yet because they are heading to the state tournament in basketball, but when Chapman and Harmon get there to help the vikings then you will see a different ball game. When the weather warms up Nidiffer and Chapman will be dropping bombs on everyone.

Personally, I think Walter ST. is a great baseball school. Where have you been?

825614142[/snapback]

Yeah I agree, Walter state is ranked nationally in the JUCO. Also everyone on their pitching staff this year has been drafted. Also this guy doesnt know what hes talking about because UVA is in the ACC. doesnt matter their record because this is a great school and they play great competition.