WESTVIEW vs. WALKER VALLEY

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview by 8.

Westview just has too many weapons. Bellamy on the inside, Witherspoon on the outside, Sierra Thomas slicing the lane, Pitcher can shoot the long ball and so can just about everyone else they bring in off the bench.

This is the best shooting team ever to come out of 13AA/Region 7AA IMHO and I've been watching for for 15 years and seen several teams go to the state tournament and win games/championships.

T

Westview by 8.

Westview just has too many weapons.  Bellamy on the inside, Witherspoon on the outside, Sierra Thomas slicing the lane, Pitcher can shoot the long ball and so can just about everyone else they bring in off the bench. 

This is the best shooting team ever to come out of 13AA/Region 7AA IMHO and I've been watching for for 15 years and seen several teams go to the state tournament and win games/championships.

T

825607818[/snapback]

You forgot the best one.....Kendra "K-Money" Owens, if she plays great, Westview wins!

well it looks like the picks to win are a pretty even split between westview and WV... im hopin that the 'VIEW can pull it off... if spoony and latoya can have big games and ciera can come in and put up good #'s along w/ the rest of the crew that comes in (by the way that rotations is gonna be a killer... i hope WV has alot of depth) play hard then its gonna be a tough hard fought game.... gonna be a thrilla in tha 'BORO.... oh yea cant wait gonna be on the front row so look out . thumb

westviEW HIGHHH WESTVIew high....