Obion Co.vs Austin East

rebfan65

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE FANS AND PLAYERS, THE REBELS ARE NOT LOOKING OVER THE ROADRUNNERS, I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE 86 BOYS MATCHUP. DON'T GET ME WRONG I GRADUATED IN 86 AND WAS AT THE GAME AND ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF THE GAME. I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT GAME. ANOTHER THING AT THIS POINT, THERE ARE NO CUPCAKE TEAMS LEFT IN THE BRACKETS. I DON'T KNOW WHERE WESCHARGER IS GETTING THIS. AE IS A VERY TALENTED CLUB. JUST REMEMBER THESE GIRLS WILL PUT EVERYTHING THEY HAVE ON THE LINE AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN. GOOD LUCK TO THE REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YA AT THE GAMES.

AE FANS AND PLAYERS, THE REBELS ARE NOT LOOKING OVER THE ROADRUNNERS, I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE 86 BOYS MATCHUP. DON'T GET ME WRONG I GRADUATED IN 86 AND WAS AT THE GAME AND ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF THE GAME. I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT GAME. ANOTHER THING AT THIS POINT, THERE ARE NO CUPCAKE TEAMS LEFT IN THE BRACKETS. I DON'T KNOW WHERE WESCHARGER IS GETTING THIS. AE IS A VERY TALENTED CLUB. JUST REMEMBER THESE GIRLS WILL PUT EVERYTHING THEY HAVE ON THE LINE AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN. GOOD LUCK TO THE REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YA AT THE GAMES.

825608894[/snapback]

I was at the game too in '86, though I was only 6. The whole trip was a blast for me. The girls in the finals in 85 was awesome, too.

That said, please, Mr. Basketball (unless you happen to be the Mr. Basketball from 1986, then it is ok) turn off your caps lock. It implies that you are shouting and it is much harder to read. Please?

No, I'm not the Mr.basketball from 86 and no I'm not shouting. Sorry if I come across like that but I just want the people from East Tenn. to know that we know that they are a very talented ball team and we do respect them.Can't wait til the game should be a great time. I hope the Rebel fans show up. GO LADY REBELS.

No, the '86 BOYS state final has nothing to do with this game. And no there are no cupcakes in the final 8. This will be a game between two very solid ballclubs. AE is a quick bunch, and well coached, while OC will bring a a team that will outwork you and beat you, and can do that several different ways. OC is also well coached. This should be a very good opening round match-up, as should the Westview/Walker Valley game, GOOD LUCK Westview. And good luck to the Lady rebs.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in class with Mr.Basketball from 86' (World Geography) with Mr.Huff,, outstanding class, everyone can find Italy on a map :P !!

But some can't find where Austin-EAst is on a map :D

We've heard of the legend of the Roadrunner.. coyote couldn't catch up..

But a Coyote is NOT a Runnin' Rebel ... So Austin-EAST , one question, WHaT ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when REBEL MANIA runs wild ALL OVER YOU!!?? :P