LEWIS COUNTY TENNIS

righchea

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to set the record straight, the number 3 seed for Lewis County was not soundly deafeated against Fairview. He won 6-1 to be exact. Check your facts next time dudu. Well, it's about that time that another legend of Coach T should return. I've been awaiting this for months and it's finally here. In the next few days, the one and only HUNT4 will return to Coach T. He has apparently been away long enough and from what I have heard, he has a lot on his mind. The anticipation is building. Next match is Thursday against an awesome Marshall County team from what I have heard. Best of luck to everyone. Congratulations to Josh Head on being the only winner at Page on Tuesday. We'll skip the other details of that day. Home match Thursday, everybody be there.

+

Today Lewis Co. DEMOLISHED Collinwood. all the guys won singles except Brett Peery... In other news in the time that i was there today a lot happened. Bradley Brunson AKA shatterbox from Collinwood was attempting to break into the Collinwood school van when the window busted and shattered all over the pavement, only to realize that the coach had the keys the entire time, he was the 9th seeded player from Collinwood that did not get to play and was polishing up his breaking and entering skills, Kerry Conkle embarassed the Lewis Co. side with his presence during the incident. At the time Brunson would not comment about the broken glass. Jesse the locksmith declined any comment and said " dang ole stupid children, always messin up mah business." I spoke with a witness and he was traumatized and said " It all happened fast, and it seemed like it was backwards." The Hohenwald Police Dept. failed to answer and questions of mine and only said " It is an unfortunate incident, and if the dang ole kids were bringed up right in Holenwall instead of ole Trojanman town they'd a dun wisened up and not broked the winder right there." In other news Landon Carroll and Nick Mcclain were back in action minus the cowboy hats, i had a class to attend so I didnt get to watch any of that match, but i do know that Collinwood is horrible and probably got smashed by the cowboys. The girls teams were also in action and Lewis Co. won all but 1 of the games also in singles play. There is still an on going investigation in the broken window incident, and i would also like to add a comment about the trashbag over the hole where the windo was... If you just got it handed to you on a platter in a game, do not write #1 on the bag, it shows just how well you were brought up there in Trojanville.... Goodnight.

825622553[/snapback]

i heard that collinwood won most of those games and the brunsen kid was playing while the window was busted and some short kid was seen walking away

PSHH HAHA... Collinwood is the SORRIEST tennis team i have ever seen in my life, i wish you would never say that Collinwood won ANY boys match against Lewis Co. you idiot (except Brett cuz he's bad)! Trust me i was live on the seen and the kid was Brunsen, you are retarded, so shut up! My apologies Mr.Herman, i forgot that Mr.Carrolll was #3 and not Mr. Peery... love u.... Here are some results

Josh Head over #1 from CW 6-3

Bryan Mccann over #2 from CW 6-2

Landon Carroll over #3 from CW 6-3

Brett Peery was defeated by #4 from CW cuz he stinks and has been downgraded to #9 duties 6-4

Nick McClain over #5 from CW 6-0 in a horrifying trashing of CW's #5 who stinks

Johnny Shoeski over #6 from CW 6-0 against the fat kid that is fat and he is REALLY bad too

Kerry Conkle over #7 of CW 6-0 in which the guy was so bad he never even won a volley

So now tell me how much you know you mo ron from CW....

Edited by dudumonaghan

Dudu is right. The Collinwood boys got DESTROYED. And "Shatterbox" was not playing when the window broke cause he broke the window, giving him the nickname "Shatterbox". You heard wrong man. And my match was also 6-0. I would have killed myself if he scored a game on me. thumb

Edited by PsycoPanther

I am sorry but dudu, until you start playing, decrease the trash talk please. We beat Collinwood pretty good but there's no reason to act like idiots. I don't want Page getting on here and talking about how they DESTROYED everybody that we put against them except Josh. Look, if we win, then you can talk a little bit, but keep it to a mature level. Tone it down dudu. I don't want to sound like a big sourpuss but just make yourself look a little smarter.