Sullivan Central vs. Bolivar Central

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know who made the prediction that bol would when by 62 they didn't. but let me say this on today they could have beaten this team by 80 if they played there regular rotation the whole game. but being the coach that rudesill is he doesn't believes in doing anything like that. these r only highschool kids.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe....you must be from Central....what a loser! gerrybertier you're right they shouldnt have been here, but did you ever think that maybe Bolivar was just that good that they made it look like they didnt deserve to be there???

825622444[/snapback]

Bolivar is just that good. Central had a great year and deserved to be there just like every team down there did. If anyone has seen Central play this year you know that normally they shoot alot better than they did and they play a lot stronger as well. They were just out manned today. It will be Bolivar and Raleigh-Egypt in the final without a doubt. Willie Kemp and Chism are like men playing among boys, I don't see anyone in the tournament beating them or even coming close to them except Raleigh-Egypt.

Central just came into an atomosphere and a gym they had never seen before. Add that together with the talent Bolivar had and you seen what happened. If any of the 5 other teams in the 2A bracket would have played Bolivar today you would have seen the same outcome.

I go to school in Clarksville, but I am NOT a Clarksville sports fan ZikLag.  You should find out some info about folks before you start clowning on them thumb

825622138[/snapback]

Go to school on Clarksville, but not a fan? Must be a bandwagoner. I wasn't clowning on Clarksville. I was clowning on you. You were clowning on Central. Not that I like them or anything but you talk as if Clarksville is any good.

Cougars By 30!

Bolivar Needs To Pay For What They Did To MLK Last Year! :D

I Know MLK Knocked Us Out Of The Quarterfinals Last Year,But They Are Also From East Tennessee And They Were The Better Team That Night And We Didn't Get It Done!

So Good Luck Cougars,Royals,Mustangs And Roadrunners In The AA State Tourney!

825609543[/snapback]

Cougars By 30 Huh? Tigers won by 35. Could have been worse than that. But coach don't try to run the score up on anybody.

Bolivar Central is that ____ good!!!!! I'm still VERY PROUD to be a supporter of Sullivan Central Athletics. They worked thier tails off to get to the STATE. They beat some good teams along the way to do it. IF anyone thinks the teams that were at home from East TN. could have done any better, you're dead wrong. Maybe you guys should have worked a little harder to get there. Chism and Kemp are exceptional athletes, and you WILL be seeing them on TV one day soon. So let me close by saying "Central Cougar BasketballPlayers, WE as a community are PROUD of you guys."

Good seasons Central. At least you can say you were one of eight teams in 2AA that was still left playing. I wish we could have still knocked down the open shots like we normally do, but I guess we just had an off night. I still think that if we would have played in any other team besides Raleigh-Egypt or Bolivar, we would be in the second round. Good luck the rest of the way Bolivar.

i'm not even going to try to say that yesterday the cougars played like a team in a state tournament. I believe anyone who was at the game would be able to tell you that one thing that plagued the cougars was a feeling that they had done what they wanted to do just by being there. In my opinion very few of the players if any believed they could win. That is bigger than any height, weight, or skill level difference. For those who say cougars didn't diserve it........watch more than one effin game. from whatchin the game before ours, i believe central could have played with and maybe beat either team, which niether executed or did the lil things like rebound and make foul shots. the cougars got to state because they had a great season AND THEY DESERVE TO BE COUNTED AS A TOP TEAM IN THE STATE! they just played probably the best team in state. bolivar is a great team and i wish them luck. to the cougars, great season, i hope its not another 20 years before we make it back.

IF anyone thinks the teams that were at home from East TN. could have done any better, you're dead wrong. Maybe you guys should have worked a little harder to get there.

825623109[/snapback]

Please don't start bad blood again. I see nowhere of anyone from our area bad mouthing and saying that anyone here could do a better job. It wasn't a matter of working harder to get where you guys were. You had the best team in Region 1 AA this year. Leave it at that. Central can still hold their heads up high because they got to the Elite 8. You guys had a lot of people from our area supporting you, but statements like that can leave a bad taste in some mouths. I listened to the game and Bolivar just has a GREAT team, hands down. The only thing I witnessed is that Central is a much better, almost unbeatable, team at the Cougar Den. 8 of the 12 losses came on the road. And 3 of the four losses at home came from 2 AAA teams and a Virginia team that played for their State title last Saturday. Also, you have 4 (FOUR) banners to raise in the Cougar Den at the first home game next year (Conference Champs, District Runner-up, Region Champs, and Sub-State Champs. Be proud of that!!!!!!! thumb

BTW.... Central still has a good team coming back next year. It will be tough being AAA instead of AA, but you have the tools to make something happen. GOD BLESS!!!!!!

:lol:

Edited by Stokomo

I'm very proud of Central. They have had a great season and they worked hard to make it to state. They were paired up with probably the best team in the state and our shooting was off for the first half. However, Bolivar for sure outdid us in a number of things. They are an awesome ball team. Congrats Bolivar.

Congrats Cougars on a great season!! thumb