Sullivan Central vs. Bolivar Central

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan Central has absolutly no business being in the tournament.  This will be embarassing.  Bolivar by atleast 30.

825619047[/snapback]

what do u mean they have no business being their. my question is would u be sayin the same thing if it was alcoa, south green, unicoi.......... Central has earned the right to be considered one of the top 8 teams in the state of tennessee. anybody who believes otherwise is ignorant. central has proven time and again they deserve what they have gotten this year. no one from central is bashin bolivar so why do you feel the need to bash central. THEY EARNED IT GET OVER IT! central is a great team and i wish them and the rest of the field good luck.

what do u mean they have no business being their. my question is would u be sayin the same thing if it was alcoa, south green, unicoi.......... Central has earned the right to be considered one of the top 8 teams in the state of tennessee. anybody who believes otherwise is ignorant. central has proven time and again they deserve what they have gotten this year. no one from central is bashin bolivar so why do you feel the need to bash central. THEY EARNED IT GET OVER IT! central is a great team and i wish them and the rest of the field good luck.

825619112[/snapback]

i really doubt he would feel this way if Alcoa was in your place cause on another thread this dude said he plays for Alcoa....yall must have beat them or somethin?

thanks for the support though big paintc!! he knows the business

That's true, I believe anything can happen. I just hope our guys come into the game with that mentality. You never know we sure shocked Alcoa. They came in laughing at us before the game.

825618337[/snapback]

Any team that comes to M'boro laughing at another team could be in for a surprise. When it gets to this level (or any level for that matter) you can't take any team for granted. I just can't wait till the ball gets tossed in the air!

When did MLK move its school from Nashville to East Tennessee? I dont understand this quote.

Cougars By 30!

Bolivar Needs To Pay For What They Did To MLK Last Year! :lol:

I Know MLK Knocked Us Out Of The Quarterfinals Last Year,But They Are Also From East Tennessee And They Were The Better Team That Night And We Didn't Get It Done!

So Good Luck Cougars,Royals,Mustangs And Roadrunners In The AA State Tourney!

825609543[/snapback]

Guest catfish-hunter
62? I hope you have some good evidence to show that you have beaten any team by 62.

825615873[/snapback]

I'd say the two Haywood games, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters of the Liberty game in the regional semifinals, the second half of the Raleigh Egypt game, the 4 beatdowns against Humboldt, and even the 2 wins against Middleton (whose gonna probably win A). I failed to mention the first 3 quarters of the first Jackson North Side game as well as the Waverly game last Monday night.

EVIDENCE=PROVEN thumb

I'd say the two Haywood games, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters of the Liberty game in the regional semifinals, the second half of the Raleigh Egypt game, the 4 beatdowns against Humboldt, and even the 2 wins against Middleton (whose gonna probably win A).  I failed to mention the first 3 quarters of the first Jackson North Side game as well as the Waverly game last Monday night. 

EVIDENCE=PROVEN thumb

825619783[/snapback]

good point catfish....but im sure they have beaten some teams the caliber of Haywood(twice), Humboldt(4 times), Middleton(twice), and Raleigh-Egypt(all 4 are in the boro this week).......yea right im just kiddin...i dont think Central has a chance of winnin but we wont win by 62, i think it will be by around 10 points or maybe less. i just hope we dont overlook them and get upset in the first round. i think Chism will be the difference maker and keep us focused after coming so close last year with Southside but falling short to the very same team that he is playing for this year....thats gotta feel wierd playing for the team that beat you in the state championship game last year.l