Sullivan Central vs. Bolivar Central

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those east TN teams play a different brand a ball you guys dont stand a chance get real people its cool to pull for your team but be realistic no teams from east tn or middle will walk away with the gold ball you can bet on that the competition level down here is on a hole nother level that what you guys are use to seeing Bolivar wins by 20 these are the defending state champions not those cupcakes you guys play against you

Edited by BIGWEBB

Cougars By 30!

Bolivar Needs To Pay For What They Did To MLK Last Year! :lol:

I Know MLK Knocked Us Out Of The Quarterfinals Last Year,But They Are Also From East Tennessee And They Were The Better Team That Night And We Didn't Get It Done!

So Good Luck Cougars,Royals,Mustangs And Roadrunners In The AA State Tourney!

825609543[/snapback]

MLK are located in Nashville last i checked thats Middle TN

morgan winchell will have 30 points angaist bolivar

825610325[/snapback]

not a single person has scored 30 points against us this year and it wont happen now....heck we've held some good teams to 30 something points this year. i dont see yall having a chance....strength rank on coacht is 26, Bolivar is 2. i havent seen yall but from what ive read on here yall are a group of overachievers that has had a good run but it has to end now. makin it this far is something to be proud of and look on the bright side....one day you can tell your grandkids that you made it to state and got beat by the back to back to back state champions.

not a single person has scored 30 points against us this year and it wont happen now....heck we've held some good teams to 30 something points this year. i dont see yall having a chance....strength rank on coacht is 26, Bolivar is 2. i havent seen yall but from what ive read on here yall are a group of overachievers that has had a good run but it has to end now. makin it this far is something to be proud of and look on the bright side....one day you can tell your grandkids that you made it to state and got beat by the back to back to back state champions.

825610403[/snapback]

The great thing about tournaments is the "best" team doesn't always win.As far as scoring goes,if we can get in a running game we got a chance,if its halfcourt,we might have lots of problems,good luck to both teams

I'm an Alcoa fan, I predicted wrong by saying we were going to win by 10+. I said Brandon Warren wouldn't be stopped, and he wasn't completely (17 pts), well I was wrong. Congrats on making it to the Boro Cougars.

But this time, as a neutral fan, I'm going to have to say Central is going to be absolutely demolished. After watching Wayne Chism play for JSS last year, I don't see hardly anyone in 2A stopping him. Brandon Warren gave Central a fairly hard time down low....Wayne Chism, who is one of the top junior PFs in the nation, is on a completly different level. Willie Kemp is another player that won't by stopped. Look, I know that this is Central's first time in the Boro in a while, and they're really excited, but the boys in Memphis play a completely different level than teams out east. I'll be thrilled if Central wins, don't get me wrong, but I'm picking Bolivar by 20+.

825610403[/snapback]

maybe will tell them we shocked evreybody and we beat the defending champs n.c. state over houston

villanova over georgetown