Sullivan Central vs. Bolivar Central

I think all the local teams that play in district one should support the teams that make it to the state and substate from our disctrict rather than bring them down.

825609854[/snapback]

i agree 100% all except for teams that their fans start fights with other teams student section such as uchs did

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a single person has scored 30 points against us this year and it wont happen now....heck we've held some good teams to 30 something points this year. i dont see yall having a chance....strength rank on coacht is 26, Bolivar is 2. i havent seen yall but from what ive read on here yall are a group of overachievers that has had a good run but it has to end now. makin it this far is something to be proud of and look on the bright side....one day you can tell your grandkids that you made it to state and got beat by the back to back to back state champions.

825610403[/snapback]

that was a joke morgan doesnt even play but bev or phil might get in the upper 20's

dont count it...this game is more like North Carolina vs. UT Martin.

825610706[/snapback]

we'll send u a postcard from the 3rd round mboro bound straight to the 3rd round

!

go chs

825610824[/snapback]

how bout i send you a picture of our 2 gold balls side by side after we win our 2nd straight championship. or maybe i can get Kemp or Chism to autograph a basketball for you so you can cherish it when you are watching them play on tv in a couple of years.

Guest catfish-hunter
dont count it...this game is more like North Carolina vs. UT Martin.

825610706[/snapback]

Didn't the Skyhawks play UNC this year OR was that Duke??? In any event, this game is gonna be a massacre. Save your money Sullivan Central faithful because I see a beatdown coming up here. AE-D. Lipscomb, Humboldt-RE, and especially Haywood-MLK should all be competitive games. Bolivar may as well have a bye here because they are going to the semifinals.

Felton didn't play for UNC in the Santa Clara game bluedevils12. I may be mistaken here, but I think Willie Kemp might suit up for this one. Just a hunch thumb

Didn't the Skyhawks play UNC this year OR was that Duke???  In any event, this game is gonna be a massacre.  Save your money Sullivan Central faithful because I see a beatdown coming up here.  AE-D. Lipscomb, Humboldt-RE, and especially Haywood-MLK should all be competitive games.  Bolivar may as well have a bye here because they are going to the semifinals. 

Felton didn't play for UNC in the Santa Clara game bluedevils12.  I may be mistaken here, but I think Willie Kemp might suit up for this one.  Just a hunch thumb

825611128[/snapback]

it was Duke......and it wasnt pretty. about like this game is gonna be.

Didn't the Skyhawks play UNC this year OR was that Duke???  In any event, this game is gonna be a massacre.  Save your money Sullivan Central faithful because I see a beatdown coming up here.  AE-D. Lipscomb, Humboldt-RE, and especially Haywood-MLK should all be competitive games.  Bolivar may as well have a bye here because they are going to the semifinals. 

Felton didn't play for UNC in the Santa Clara game bluedevils12.  I may be mistaken here, but I think Willie Kemp might suit up for this one.  Just a hunch thumb

825611128[/snapback]

McCants, May, etc???

Guest catfish-hunter
McCants, May, etc???

825611131[/snapback]

Chism, O. Kemp, etc??? They are gonna pound Sullivan Cent inside and then Kemp will do his normal thing and Bolivar will be up by 20+ in the 3rd.

not a single person has scored 30 points against us this year and it wont happen now....heck we've held some good teams to 30 something points this year. i dont see yall having a chance....strength rank on coacht is 26, Bolivar is 2. i havent seen yall but from what ive read on here yall are a group of overachievers that has had a good run but it has to end now. makin it this far is something to be proud of and look on the bright side....one day you can tell your grandkids that you made it to state and got beat by the back to back to back state champions.

825610403[/snapback]

First let me congratulate the Cougars on their hard fought victory over a very good Alcoa team. Secondly, I take exception to the statement that this is a group of OVERACHIEVERS. This group has won for many years. This is a group of kids that the community has waited to see play together. They wil not amaze you with size, speed, quickness, athletic ability, etc. But they do have HEART! Yes, they have a very difficult task at hand. No one expects them to win. And I know for a fact that this group doesn't get rattled. So who is the pressure on? A team of OVERACHIEVERS that no one is giving a chance or a team that is supposed to win? You tell me...