mt juliet vs. powell

enigma

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just taking a jab at wilson puppie  raider            hes hated powell since their 20 plus spanking at the hands of the panthers :P

825615399[/snapback]

I don't hate Powell. They just have some of the most arrogant fans (on coacht anyway).

How can you still be commenting about how bad a team is you played that beat you during the season?

Besides, a 55-26 isn't too bad against MTJ. I shoud know. :angry:

Edited by Wilson Central Dogg

I don't hate Powell.  They just have some of the most arrogant fans (on coacht anyway). 

How can you still be commenting about how bad a team is you played that beat you during the season?

Besides, a 55-26 isn't too bad against MTJ.  I shoud know.  :rolleyes:

825615409[/snapback]

Boy, I can sleep at night knowing that you don't hate us!

Pup-Doggy-Dogg, you and your WC fans have been crying and making excuses ever since we whipped you in Greeneville. You guys refused to give Powell any credit for that win. WC has a very good ball team. They don't need you to make excuses for them when they lose to a good team.

Good luck to MTJ, I hope they win it all.

CONGRATULATIONS LADY PANTHERS ON A GREAT SEASON!

Boy, I can sleep at night knowing that you don't hate us!

Pup-Doggy-Dogg, you and your WC fans have been crying and making excuses ever since we whipped you in Greeneville. You guys refused to give Powell any credit for that win. WC has a very good ball team. They don't need you to make excuses for them when they lose to a good team.

Good luck to MTJ, I hope they win it all.

CONGRATULATIONS LADY PANTHERS ON A GREAT SEASON!

825615543[/snapback]

You still haven't given WC their credit for beating you.

"Pink Panther Fan 14" oooh god im so funny!!!!11111! :rolleyes: .

All Powell fans do is "Oooooh our head coach's family member died and couldnt coach thats why we lost," which is a legitimate reason for having a down game, but when its WCHS with one of their premire players wounded "Oooooh she would make no difference in the outcome we'd still dominate!!!!!."

I really don't consider spliting a season series "handling easy." ;)