What might have been....(Oakland + Siegel)

NumberOneTwice

Rewind 2 years and cancel the contruction of Siegel High School. Now as most people in Murfreesboro and the surrounding areas know, 4 of Siegel's 5 starters all went to Oakland (plus the first man off Siegel's bench, Rod Alexander). Looking back the past couple of days (drowning my sorrows of our substate defeat) I began to imagine the possibilites. If Siegel had never opened, all of those players would most likely have stayed at OHS. It makes me weak thinking how good the team could have been. Last year, this year, and next year the team would have dominated the midstate and quite possibly made a run at a back to back to back State championships. Man....what might have been....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

dixon should have saved some time and came to siegel with coach harris.

Edited by didyouseethatmessDANG

well my g/f wore one of the jumpsuites ;) but i know she didnt have any handcuffs perhaps though

I couldnt imagine a starting five of

Jimmy Oden

Keith Ramsey

Devin Boyd

Lucas Jones

Darius Roper/Chaisson Allen

with Adareus Dixon, Brandon Ross, Matt Joines, Darian Martin, Tyler Cutter, and maybe one more Forward, post coming off the bench ;)

well my g/f wore one of the jumpsuites  ;) but i know she didnt have any handcuffs perhaps though

I couldnt imagine a starting five of

Jimmy Oden

Keith Ramsey

Devin Boyd

Lucas Jones

Darius Roper/Chaisson Allen

with Adareus Dixon, Brandon Ross, Matt Joines, Darian Martin, Tyler Cutter, and maybe one more Forward, post coming off the bench  ;)

825616407[/snapback]

I know! I had the same starting 5 except Adareus instead of Jones