OCCHS HEAD COACH

redbirdfan

redbirdfan: you host a nightly call in sports show in trenton from 5-6pm. why are u spreading such nonsense? Would u like someone calling your show with lies?

825618078[/snapback]

Maybe you don't know who redbirdfan really is!? I don't think he is into this site.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

redbirdfan: you host a nightly call in sports show in trenton from 5-6pm. why are u spreading such nonsense? Would u like someone calling your show with lies?

825618078[/snapback]

The person you refer to as hosting a nightly radio show is not redbirdfan. I know both very well. In fact, RC (the radio show host) does not coacht at all. Watch what you say as sometimes the words become a false reality.

The person you refer to as hosting a nightly radio show is not redbirdfan.  I know both very well.  In fact, RC (the radio show host) does not coacht at all.  Watch what you say as sometimes the words become a false reality.

825618714[/snapback]

I see you've posted over 2000 times. Do you really think anyone wants to hear you chime in that many times?

;) Ring-a-ling-a-ling :blink: Hey there finestcopnyc, No one spreading rumors or lies on here.. Just pointed out it was someone else who mentioned this Melvin Smith guy to be the new head Coach at OCCHS.. Just wanted a little clarification.

Whoever he OR SHE will be that takes over at OC , the PERSON will have a lot of work ahead thumb

:D Ring-a-ling-a-ling ;)  Hey there finestcopnyc, No one spreading rumors or lies on here.. Just pointed out it was someone else who mentioned this Melvin Smith guy to be the new head Coach at OCCHS.. Just wanted a little clarification.

Whoever he OR SHE will be that takes over at OC , the PERSON will have a lot of work ahead thumb

825618766[/snapback]

Seems as if my good friend redbird (who DOES NOT host a Trenton radio show) is giving a big hint that KIM DECKER will be the next Rebel coach. thumb

By the way, finestcopnyc, I'm not who you think I am, either. Neither is sportsradio, neither is ... oh, I could go on and on, but you're dong a good enough job of embarrassing yourself without my help. ... Seems as if you have axes to grind. Either that, or you just learned how to type and want to show off for us. ;)

Seems as if my good friend redbird (who DOES NOT host a Trenton radio show) is giving a big hint that KIM DECKER will be the next Rebel coach. thumb

By the way, finestcopnyc, I'm not who you think I am, either. Neither is sportsradio, neither is ... oh, I could go on and on, but you're dong a good enough job of embarrassing yourself without my help. ... Seems as if you have axes to grind. Either that, or you just learned how to type and want to show off for us. ;)

825619335[/snapback]

What kind of bone heads would think they would bring her back to coaching, after running her off the girls squad? You've missed an obvious candidate.

Kim Decker would be a great choice. Why not? All the planets are aligned for it to happen. She still teaches at Central last time I checked, she is a proven winner (be it in girls) and she would work those guys jsut as hard as any coach they could bring in there. And one thing's for sure they'll respect her. Plus the fans wouldn't be as upset with her not playing Joe Blow becuase they know, like Whiby, she'll get results.

If the choice is Coach Decker, Coach Whitby, Coach Smith, Coach Kail, Or Coach Lee. Just remember, to be a winner the fans, administration ,and the kids have got to respect He or She. I hope that no matter who is put in the position, the people of Obion County will give full support and will allow He or She to coach the team. So, if this means practicing everyday,and being a gym rat, lets give our full support to the coach, players and the school system. By the way, the names listed are names that have been thrown around. They were not listed as if I were insinuating (probably mispelled) anything. As a Rebel fan talking to all other Rebel fans please let's give full support and back whom ever is appointed as the next head coach. GO MIGHTY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the choice is Coach Decker, Coach Whitby, Coach Smith, Coach Kail, Or Coach Lee. Just remember, to be a winner the fans, administration ,and the kids have got to respect He or She. I hope that no matter who is put in the position, the people of Obion County will give full support and will allow He or She to coach the team. So, if this means practicing everyday,and being a gym rat, lets give our full support to the coach, players and the school system. By the way, the names listed are names that have been thrown around. They were not listed as if I were insinuating (probably mispelled) anything. As a Rebel fan talking to all other Rebel fans please let's give full support and back whom ever is appointed as the next head coach.    GO MIGHTY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825619767[/snapback]

I agree with your post...Except for one thing...I hope NOONE is PUT in the position of basketball coach at OC...I hope someone is hired who WANTS the job....

hopefully a decision will be made within the next month so the new coach will have some time to work with the kids before the end of the school year :)

I'm sure EVERYONE will be supportive of the decision that's made thumb

825620052[/snapback]

Straying a little....How's plans for play-by-play(football) on the two "other" county schools OC and SF??...It's gettin about that time you know...