USJ vs. Jackson North Side

hobock

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the Brian Petty show tonight as the Bruins begin the season 1-0. Was anybody at the game? Brian had 3 doubles and 5 RBI's!!!

825618278[/snapback]

BP also scored a run along with 5 RBI's with 3 double.

Clayton Gant looked good in his first win of the season.

Edited by necvol

Parker did a really good job. 4 errors by NS in the bottom of the 4th really got the ball rolling for USJ. NS has no hitting right now. Senior, Zach Polk got a triple in the 1st and the only other hitter for NS was the Sophomore Jay Lowery. Lowery is really hitting well. Hopefully the upperclassmen will step it up.

Parker did a really good job.  4 errors by NS in the bottom of the 4th really got the ball rolling for USJ.  NS has no hitting right now.  Senior, Zach Polk got a triple in the 1st and the only other hitter for NS was the Sophomore Jay Lowery.  Lowery is really hitting well.  Hopefully the upperclassmen will step it up.

825618820[/snapback]

Parker did do a really good job, early. A few errors for NS gave parker some trouble. He seems to have a little trouble pitching with men on base. Late in the game he lost his legs and seemed to be pitching all arm. He has a great future on the mound. thumb

I was at this game and as much as i hate to say it USJ played a good game. The only thing negative that i have to say about this game is when will USJ get rid of those ugly white uniforms. lol

Congradulations on the win.

825618532[/snapback]

But they are complimented so well by the white spikes!!!! A Coach Dyer fashion statement!! B)

Go Bruins!!!

Parker did do a really good job, early. A few errors for NS gave parker some trouble. He seems to have a little trouble pitching with men on base. Late in the game he lost his legs and  seemed to be pitching all arm. He has a great future on the mound.  thumb

825618857[/snapback]

I heard the same compliments being spoken of Parker from the USJ side also. He will go a lot further with a little more work.

But they are complimented so well by the white spikes!!!!  A Coach Dyer fashion statement!! B)

Go Bruins!!!

825618858[/snapback]

White Spikes a Coach Dyer fashion statement? Sounds to me like the Bruins turned to the Goodpasture Cougars for their fashion statement. Can't beat 'em, join 'em.

This score will be a dagger in the heart to many North Side alums who enjoyed the Randy Harrell style of baseball, winning! We never lost to USJ! I think the Indians may have a long season. I wish them well, but things will never be the same since Coach Harrell is gone. He was a great coach and that program was outstanding. I enjoyed our 4 years of baseball more than I even realized.

This score will be a dagger in the heart to many North Side alums who enjoyed the Randy Harrell style of baseball, winning!  We never lost to USJ!  I think the Indians may have a long season.  I wish them well, but things will never be the same since Coach Harrell is gone.  He was a great coach and that program was outstanding.  I enjoyed our 4 years of baseball more than I even realized.

825618969[/snapback]

You are so right. But Coach Harrell is gone and NS must move on. I am not sure if this is the Coach to make that move, but time will tell. NS fans and alums must move on also. Coach Harrell was such a disappointment to everyone as to his actions. He let soooooo many people down. And what a waste. One of the best baseball coaches ever to touch the field.

Coach Harrell's last season was disappointing ( we were already gone)! But I have heard from some that this coach is lacking in the motivation department. That is really sad. I know Randy could always seem to get the most out of his players. Working hard was expected in all facets of the game. Like I said, I wish the Indians well and I know that they must move on, maybe this coach will learn some things this season.