Bye, Bye Temple!

bigbobcat

1 sounds good to me, Grace needs Nicky V.

825622687[/snapback]

I heard from a coach at the state that nick would be ineliglbe because of tbhe change of guardianship rule. TSSAA states that there can be only one change of guardianship allowed. That means that nick had his change to go live with his dad. Tssaa will not allow a 2nd change and consider him eligible. He would have to sit 1 year. Thats from a mid state coach. :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a coach at the state that nick would be ineliglbe because of tbhe change of guardianship rule. TSSAA states that there can be only one change of guardianship allowed. That means that nick had his change to go live with his dad. Tssaa will not allow a 2nd change and consider him eligible. He would have to sit 1 year. Thats from a mid state coach. :(

825622747[/snapback]

This is somewhat true, but not quite. A court ordered injunction can change the guardianship rule and allow Van Horn his eligibility for Grace his senior year if he were to move back to Chattanooga and live with his mom. Last I heard, his father is considering a move back the the Atlanta area which could allow Nicky V to move back and attend Grace in Chatt-town, still maintaing his guardianship with his father, but who knows? I just wish Nicky V the best and we miss him.

Temples not recruiting but there has been some guys interested in transferring here.

825623274[/snapback]

that's right...it's a guy from the TTU's little brother...wow! you impress me you Grace fans...when you got put out by Pickett you were like all for temple.You even trashed talked saying temple would take the tournament...and now you are treating temple like they just rolled over and let middleton win. Grace will not roll over temple...You people are pathetic...great year temple...they deserved it...It might as well been the Championship game. Middleton played great and deserved that win. They outplayed Temple. We all know that and the players know that, so the temple players don't need jerks on here going off...i swear, a lot of grace people get on here and go off on temple...get a life...if all you do is try to beat temple and watch them suffer a loss then you won't get anywhere

i still dont understand why all the grace people is thinking they will beat temple next year. everybodys saying that temple will be bad because they lose 4 seniors but there are other people that play basketball and some didnt even play this year so if i was grace people i dont know if i would talk to much trash yet. thumb

"is thinking"... nice

825623685[/snapback]

hey everybody calm down... the games only gonna happen like a year from now. But I do have to say its gonna be fun in the stands with my boy TH and Tony. JW the quick release shots are gonna blow my mind. Oh why dont we start putting prediction on something that counts like grace vs. temple for football. JK. I would say baseball but we all know how thats gonna turn out.

Edited by bigbody1220

Who is gonna transfer to Temple? And nicks best shot at eligability would probably be hardship, theres alot of stuff goin on people dont know about. Grace wont kill Temple next year, or atleast i dont think so. But if Van Horn comes back and McMasters and Eldridge improve it has to be in Graces favor, to early to tell lets at least let this season end and see who is gonna be playing for each team next year before we start saying anything.

Who is gonna transfer to Temple? And nicks best shot at eligability would probably be hardship, theres alot of stuff goin on people dont know about. Grace wont kill Temple next year, or atleast i dont think so. But if Van Horn comes back and McMasters and Eldridge improve it has to be in Graces favor, to early to tell lets at least let this season end and see who is gonna be playing for each team next year before we start saying anything.

825623771[/snapback]

I'm sure if the money gets right, any changes can be made with the TSSAA. It's been happening for years with "private" institutions, why do you people think it will change now. lol :lol: