5A preseason Coaches Poll

Campbell Co is a good team, but after the way West manhandled them, I have a hard time ranking them in the top 10.

that's weak!!! they were the second best team in the state and as far as speed they made everybody look slow.. henry county beat them with ball control and depth but as a whole west had more speed . /NO shame in loseing to west they were good ....why no love for the cougars?

Like the Cleveland BlueRaiders were omitted from last years poll...the East Hamilton Hurricanes were omitted in this year's poll...Of coarse my Owls are there because we always have a solid defense...but i'm telling you to don't sleep on the Canes.....frankly, this is how Gatewood likes it...they got some playmakers over there....and if they make it to 5-5 and avoid my Owls early (lol)they can shake things up in the playoffs....

Like the Cleveland BlueRaiders were omitted from last years poll...the East Hamilton Hurricanes were omitted in this year's poll...Of coarse my Owls are there because we always have a solid defense...but i'm telling you to don't sleep on the Canes.....frankly, this is how Gatewood likes it...they got some playmakers over there....and if they make it to 5-5 and avoid my Owls early (lol)they can shake things up in the playoffs....

Check your facts, sir...

Cleveland was in the top 10 all season long.