Webb @ Maryville

Vols12345678

I would love to drop down two classes- and do what Maryville did for Yeaaaaaaarrrssss.. Just for the record.

How did that work out for you when Maryville moved up 2 ?? Oh ya , that's when you started having Field trips on head Counting days to get away from Maryville !!!!!!!!! LOL 

How did that work out for you when Maryville moved up 2 ?? Oh ya , that's when you started having Field trips on head Counting days to get away from Maryville !!!!!!!!! LOL

You need to keep in mind Pep, I played a long time ago.. So I have nothing to do with what happened in the recent past.. All That i know is that Maryville sucked when I played.

Not sure why so many Oak Ridge people are in this thread. They need to worry about whoever they play game 1. Maybe they can be relevant this year. Pretty sad how far Oak Ridge has fallen.

But back to the Webb/Maryville game... Supposedly Maryville's D is the strenght of the team right now. Who are the playmakers on offense??