Webb @ Maryville

Vols12345678

If by playing down a class, and beating up on single a schools..is what u mean by vicariously.then, heck yeah.

If by single a you are referring to Alcoa why not get Gaddis to schedule them and let me know how your "beating up" on them goes. Of course according to some he is trying to move to the NFL because he likes to play the best. Your obsession continues to flatter us.

That's a good point that you made about "hearing"The fearless Oak Ridgers. Because I was up in the stands at that game the other night, And I heard from them alright.. I had no idea that pads could echo that loud.

The only thing I remember from Friday night was 28-3 and the announcer going on about Gaddis dancing in a hula skirt.to raise money. I'm not going to let one rotten apple ruin the whole basket because I do have a lot of respect for Oak Ridge and enjoyed going over there Friday night and watching the gave with a lot of good home town fans that came out to support their team and I do hope the best for them and would love to see the kid from Maryville do great there this year.

If by single a you are referring to Alcoa why not get Gaddis to schedule them and let me know how your "beating up" on them goes. Of course according to some he is trying to move to the NFL because he likes to play the best. Your obsession continues to flatter us.

Are you saying that Oak Ridge could not beat the single-A school? Are you saying that Maryville didn't play down a class?