Webb @ Maryville

Vols12345678

so since Oak Ridge has about 100 - 150 less Students than Maryville ??? LOL , Maryville beat Blackman last year , a school with nearly a Thousand more Students .... LOL I'm just giving you a hard time Sweet , but yes we had to hear that all the time before , and you guys should hear it too . I got tired of it , maybe you guys should too , there's no way I'd want to ever play in a lower Division again . 

You also have the best coaching staff in the state and it isn't even close, Pep. We don't have that luxury.

Guys I personally don't know if Gaddis will move up. I was just giving my opinion. I have just heard him say before that he wants to play the best and by him saying that it makes me think he may move up. Maybe he will, maybe he won't I don't know? Personally I would like to see him move up, but I guess that remains to be seen. It wouldn't surprise me either way in whatever he chooses to do. I would like to see us move up, but I don't make the calls. To be the best you have to beat the best so to say. And just for the record I was never one to claim Maryville couldn't get it done at the highest levels. I can remember telling my father that people who said they couldn't were crazy. I didn't even join this site till 2009. Don't let what a few misinformed OR posters said let you think that all OR fans thought that because I certainly didn't. And I also never had a problem with Maryville not electing to play up back in the day because they were simply playing where their numbers allowed them to be playing at the time.

Edited by SweetScience

Just to be straight.. The big boys are in middle and West Tennessee.. Maryville did play down a class for years. You think that's misinformed?

Misinformed by thinking that they couldn't get it done at the highest level of football in this state. Nothing to do with them playing where they should've been playing at the time. Don't blame them one bit.