Bradley Central vs Polk County history

baconbreath

great thread, thanks for the rivalry history.

wingman when did you graduate? I used to live in Parksville, my dad was the Ocoee district ranger (long long long time ago). My next door neighbor (well there were only about 5 houses in Parksville) was David Dupree who was a really good back for PC & ended up playing at TTU.

Edited by StarRaider

I think Polk will be good enough to be 6-4 and make it to the Playoffs for another season.

BigDave,

No doubt Derrick Davis has done some great things during his tenure at Polk County. Great coach, gets the most out of his kid with a simple system that just works. Their out of district schedule includes:

Toughest schedule: Polk County's nondistrict road schedule consists of trips to Class 6A teams Bradley Central and Walker Valley and to Notre Dame, the team that eliminated the Wildcats from the Class 4A state playoffs last season. The nondistrict home schedule features a game with 2013 Class 1A state runner-up South Pittsburg and dates also with Class 4A playoff teams Central and East Ridge

Pretty daunting. Never know cause that is why you play the game.