Wayne County at Perry County

wildcat89

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job by the Wildcats. They came out a little flat but pretty much stepped on our throat and never let up. Linden had all the momentum in the world after being up 7-6 after the first quarter but the lack of leadership and questionable play calls really hurt. Everyone knew coming that Waynesboro is a much better team then Linden even if they had seven defensive starters out. Linden's got a lot of work to do but at least i don't have to waste my gas coming from Jackson next week since they have the bye. Hope Waynesboro has a great rest of the season and good luck next week at Fayetteville!

Love y'all's tailgating set up. Looked to be a lot if good food and fellowship. The only thing I would change is get behind ur team when the game is going on. If u combine the people together ur stands would be full and could create some energy or excitement for ur kids as they come and go from the field. Just my opinion. I really like the idea of tailgating and wish we could do it in Waynesboro.

Great Job by the Wildcats. They came out a little flat but pretty much stepped on our throat and never let up. Linden had all the momentum in the world after being up 7-6 after the first quarter but the lack of leadership and questionable play calls really hurt. Everyone knew coming that Waynesboro is a much better team then Linden even if they had seven defensive starters out. Linden's got a lot of work to do but at least i don't have to waste my gas coming from Jackson next week since they have the bye. Hope Waynesboro has a great rest of the season and good luck next week at Fayetteville!

Thanks, classy post. From what I saw tonight, PC has some big boys and some good athletes but just can't put it together. PC needs a coach!

Thanks, classy post. From what I saw tonight, PC has some big boys and some good athletes but just can't put it together. PC needs a coach!

Over heard some of their fans saying the same thing. Plus they got some athletes that are not playing that used to play. They were playing corn hole all night. Not sure who won the match up there though.

Another win but not pretty early!  I guess that's partly because of all the younger starters tonight, I guess they just needed a few plays to get going!  Gotta get better, and heal up some players, we will need them later for sure!  Hate to hear about #10, lost for the season with a injury!  That's gotta be tough on a senior, and that's 2 seniors this year!  WE just have to work through these injuries and play on!  Nice job filling the holes tonight keep it up! "GO CATS"

Another win but not pretty early! I guess that's partly because of all the younger starters tonight, I guess they just needed a few plays to get going! Gotta get better, and heal up some players, we will need them later for sure! Hate to hear about #10, lost for the season with a injury! That's gotta be tough on a senior, and that's 2 seniors this year! WE just have to work through these injuries and play on! Nice job filling the holes tonight keep it up! "GO CATS"

My hats off to these younger players, they got after it! WC starting defense has only given up 7 points in the last three games! WC keeps replacing players and the defense just keeps clicking.

I totally agree wildcat89. These young coaches are just not cut out for it. The Board of Education from what i've heard down the grapevine is that they are in the process of it but not sure if it will happen in the near future or not. Hate to hear about another Senior player hurt. I don't remember seeing anyone on either side getting hurt tonight? 

I totally agree wildcat89. These young coaches are just not cut out for it. The Board of Education from what i've heard down the grapevine is that they are in the process of it but not sure if it will happen in the near future or not. Hate to hear about another Senior player hurt. I don't remember seeing anyone on either side getting hurt tonight?

#10 got hurt last week vs MC but found out today that it's season ending.