Sequoyah Cheifs Coaching Staff

MadVegas

Want to know how people feel about the Cheifs coaching staff after what we have seen so far this year?

Well undoubtly you have an opinion or you wouldnt have started this thread.Did the Cheifs not lose a ton of Srs from a pretty good squad last yr?What exactly did you expect,from what i have heard they just dont have quality player/athletes this yr.I have talked to Coach Satterfield in length about previous teams i havnt got to talk with him this yr so i would like to hear what you have to say.Good luck to SHS!

They won all the scrimmages. If they can do that why can't they win real ball games. This makes me think they must be easy to game plan for.

Very vanilla on offense and defense. I think they have huge issues at QB and on the offensive line. #79 playing inside backer is puzzling.......he would be a factor on defense if he played tackle or end.

How much coaching does Satterfield do now?

I am guessing a lot he's very active on the sidelines. What has changed from last years coaching staff to this years?

Active on the sidlelines August thru October on friday's. January thru May a no show, spring practice twice a week, June 1 to end of dead period no show.

I will say he is as active this year as he has been the last 5. That is just how he works (part time).

There are a couple of vol. coaches working the off season work outs.

Chiefs are very young , give them time and a little help from the top.

Edited by recoil