District 11AA

Wavotiger10

A lot of action on this page since I last checked. I'm just a big Waverly fan and supporter of all it's teams. I didn't mean anything negative towards Hayden. From watching him last season, he seems like a good player and I'm sure will do good at Camden. I was just judging from last season and the Tigers only lost one player. Having seen the Tigers play the other night I don't know where he would have gotten minutes. Waverly has two really good freshmen (Jonathan's younger brother and Coach Tidwell's son). They also have a 6'5" new starter, plus the transfer from Alabama, Taylor Rudolph back healthy and a good transfer from Camden. There are going to be some talented players sitting the bench. But the coach may have figured a way to get Hayden in the lineup. Regardless, it seems things are working out great for Hayden at Camden and I wish him the best of luck. 

As for my prediction, I will stay with Waverly 1st and Creek Wood 2nd. Waverly looked very good the other night. Also, I do believe Jonathan Smith is the best offensive player in the district. He scores very easily.

A lot of action on this page since I last checked. I'm just a big Waverly fan and supporter of all it's teams. I didn't mean anything negative towards Hayden. From watching him last season, he seems like a good player and I'm sure will do good at Camden. I was just judging from last season and the Tigers only lost one player. Having seen the Tigers play the other night I don't know where he would have gotten minutes. Waverly has two really good freshmen (Jonathan's younger brother and Coach Tidwell's son). They also have a 6'5" new starter, plus the transfer from Alabama, Taylor Rudolph back healthy and a good transfer from Camden. There are going to be some talented players sitting the bench. But the coach may have figured a way to get Hayden in the lineup. Regardless, it seems things are working out great for Hayden at Camden and I wish him the best of luck. 

As for my prediction, I will stay with Waverly 1st and Creek Wood 2nd. Waverly looked very good the other night. Also, I do believe Jonathan Smith is the best offensive player in the district. He scores very easily.

I've seen film of Creekwood and they are a lot more disciplined and play a lot smarter than Waverly. Waverly seems to depend on athletism not smart disciplined basketball. Creekwood should take two of three from Waverly this year at a minimum. I see Waverly really going downhill after this year when they lose the seniors that have been together so long. Their future really depends on how well they can recruit players to move in to play. Maybe they will be humbled a little bit and not be so rude.

I find it hard to believe any team in the state is more disciplined or smart than Waverly..and I am a Camden fan. Maybe as Disciplined and smart. They have to go a coach for that. Might be you just have not seen Waverly hitting on all cylinders They did just get back to Basketball last week

Edited by Beagle

They seem to be easily rattled when things get tough. Against Cascade last year they looked as bad as any team you've ever seen. They were lost and frustrated all night and made zero adjustments all night. It looked like they just quit. I'm not a particular fan of any team I just like basketball and football.