South Pitt vs. Polk (Moore man against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Hey guys Glenn here. Pirate Mike Im telling you we are pretty fast when we want to be. We are way faster than Polk Bears. They are not even kinda fast. We should work on our fastness this week and try to get our really fast runner back. He helps us a lot. If we run that formation with 3 backs and get our fast runners out there we will win and be in Cookeville. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that.

From Glenn

Most need to remember that our Pirates are only a few plays away from being 6-2 instead of 4-4!

You are correct. I believe we would beat Sequatchie if we played them now and the narrow loss to Boyd might not have been as bad as people think. We have some good young sophomore RBs we just have to develop some linemen and get some others to come out instead of setting around playing Atari.

You are correct. I believe we would beat Sequatchie if we played them now and the narrow loss to Boyd might not have been as bad as people think. We have some good young sophomore RBs we just have to develop some linemen and get some others to come out instead of setting around playing Atari.

Dunlap has always brought their A game against the Pirates over the years, and often the Pirates seem flat like its any other game. 

Did you guys see where that Davis man is going to retake the football picture?  So many of his boys have quit that he wants to retake the picture because he doesn't want to give any of those quitters credit.  I think that's pretty cool.

Like a few others have said....Polk may be 0-8, but they always have big boys that could hurt us, so we really need to be careful.  We'll be lucky to have Fitzgerald back by the Jasper game, so don't look for him against Polk.  But from what I saw from Adams, Blevins, Jones, and Lily we might squeak by without him.  He'll be missed on defense more than anything.

Did you guys see where that Davis man is going to retake the football picture? So many of his boys have quit that he wants to retake the picture because he doesn't want to give any of those quitters credit. I think that's pretty cool.

Like a few others have said....Polk may be 0-8, but they always have big boys that could hurt us, so we really need to be careful. We'll be lucky to have Fitzgerald back by the Jasper game.

Don't be giving away tricks SP may pull. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Did you guys see where that Davis man is going to retake the football picture? So many of his boys have quit that he wants to retake the picture because he doesn't want to give any of those quitters credit. I think that's pretty cool.

Like a few others have said....Polk may be 0-8, but they always have big boys that could hurt us, so we really need to be careful. We'll be lucky to have Fitzgerald back by the Jasper game, so don't look for him against Polk. But from what I saw from Adams, Blevins, Jones, and Lily we might squeak by without him. He'll be missed on defense more than anything.

Agent 60, Old Pirate hopes the Pirates can stay focused on Polk but safe bet the Pirates is looking ahead to feuding with them fellers from Jasvegas. After all, figure we gottem jest right where we want them, full of themselves and plenty full of Bull poop. Thata way the oldest consecutive feud in Tennessee can live up to.... ........Phrase "When These Two Feud, The S _ _ Is Going To Fly"

Like a few others have said....Polk may be 0-8, but they always have big boys that could hurt us, so we really need to be careful. We'll be lucky to have Fitzgerald back by the Jasper game, so don't look for him against Polk. But from what I saw from Adams, Blevins, Jones, and Lily we might squeak by without him. He'll be missed on defense more than anything.

Fitz doesn't need to play again til the playoffs if he is able too. Jones and Adams as well as blevins and Lilly can keep the offense balanced...I agree defense is where he is missed!