Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

Guest footballfan100

isnt this the 2nd time you all have played Crockett? want Stacy to send down a few upperclassmen to play them with? id say Coach Clark wont do that, but the way we looked at it was if theyre playing upperclassmen, then so would he!  Best of luck to you guys!

isnt this the 2nd time you all have played Crockett? want Stacy to send down a few upperclassmen to play them with? id say Coach Clark wont do that, but the way we looked at it was if theyre playing upperclassmen, then so would he!  Best of luck to you guys!

They couldn't get it done the first time playing Juniors so maybe they'll bring in a bunch of 25 yr. old Alumni for this game. I say bring it on. ......but then I'm not the one playing against it.

If db has very limited stupid flags and plays like their capable with no turnovers , then i think db will roll on to victory! I think g.clark having two weeks to study mcgue and get these kids ready is in our favor . Mcgue will be out of the pocket alot due to db stopping the run so db has to focus on the outer perimeter and if we can get to him " which i think we can" we will have him panicked , creating turnovers ! Going to be a packed crowd And Alot from all over the state watching this one , but i think it will be a close one and db pulls it out in 4th ..db wins 48 - 38

When was the last game you saw DB play with "very limited stupid flags and no turnovers"? It ain't gonna' happen. It's a DB tradition carved in stone.

SH fans:  are all the seats on the home side reserved, or is it open seating?

Varsity Football Tickets

SHHS vs. Dobyns Bennett Oct 31st. Anyone interested in purchasing reserved seats to the DB game may do so in room B101N Topper Student Center starting Oct 6th  at 10:30am.

SHHS vs. DB General Admission tickets will go on sale to the public starting Oct 6th at 10:30am - Oct 17th 2pm. Tickets will not be available the week of Oct 20th. General admission ticket sales and remaining reserve tickets sales will resume on Oct 27th at 9am - Friday, Oct 31st at 1pm. General Admission tickets will also be available at our gates starting around 5:30 on Oct 31st.

Early ticket purchases cannot be replaced if lost.

Ticket Office is closed - Noon- 1pm and on Oct 31st from 11am- Noon. The ticket office will be closed the week of Oct 20th – Oct 24th.

Yep,I just hope we get out without any injuries.I know we showed our azes the first time and probably will in a few hours if the same things happen as in the first go around.Thanks 100,and once again,you guys had a real good team this year.