Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

We have waited all year for this one.Looks like both teams will be mostly healthy with a bunch of experience  up front and skill players that can light it up.Can the defense step up for both teams or will the offenses put a thousand yards between them.Should be very fun to watch and I hope the weather is good.Long range weather says clear and cool but not cold to start,maybe 40s by the end.I'll take that over rain and cold any day.

Tell me about the freshman players and who to watch for in case I go.

Some of the numbers get changed around but on both sides number 20 is a good hard runner and has a nose for the ball at LB.38 is a  big backer on defense as well.Depending on how they play him,number 21 is a wild card with great speed and will line up at just about any where.Several skill players have made some big plays,Number 4,7 28 and more but I just don't have the roster.It's hard to remember who has what on in practice and sometimes it's different  in the games.Depending on what they wear on the D line,number 6 or 60,70 or 76,56 and big number 50 if he is healthy all have made some big plays.Our QB number 10 has had a great year.57 has been very solid at center and played both ways since 50 has been out.

"Grill on the Hill" tailgate dinner sponsored by the Science Hill Softball Team will be under the big tent in the practice field beside Freedom Hall.  Hamburger, cheeseburger, or hotdogs, chips, dessert, and drink for $7.  Please support the softball team by joining us for dinner from 5:30 to 7:30.  All are welcome, Toppers or Tribe!!!

"Grill on the Hill" tailgate dinner sponsored by the Science Hill Softball Team will be under the big tent in the practice field beside Freedom Hall. Hamburger, cheeseburger, or hotdogs, chips, dessert, and drink for $7. Please support the softball team by joining us for dinner from 5:30 to 7:30. All are welcome, Toppers or Tribe!!!

They say every man has his price, Batman's is a good hamburger off the grill.

Congrads to db band ! Im wondering are they going to be at the hill for this game ! This happens every year for the db football team that gets pumped up by band!! I hope to goodness they will be there each game during postseason aswell!!my understanding is they are going to georgia

Edited by kingindian33