Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

Congrads to db band ! Im wondering are they going to be at the hill for this game ! This happens every year for the db football team that gets pumped up by band!! I hope to goodness they will be there each game during postseason aswell!!my understanding is they are going to Georgia

In before someone says......each game during postseason ?

Guys, I'm going to say this is the game to pull out all your trick plays and smoke and mirrors.  A little bird close to the action has assured me that you can look for a fake PAT early.   Remember you read this here first:   McGue will account for more total yards (running, passing, receiving) than DB's entire team.     But will that alone be enough to win?  Yes, Toppers win this one.    Not a blowout my any means, but Toppers win solidly.

Guys, I'm going to say this is the game to pull out all your trick plays and smoke and mirrors.  A little bird close to the action has assured me that you can look for a fake PAT early.   Remember you read this here first:   McGue will account for more total yards (running, passing, receiving) than DB's entire team.     But will that alone be enough to win?  Yes, Toppers win this one.    Not a blowout my any means, but Toppers win solidly.

Not going to happen. I'm sick and tired of all the DB haters I have to put up with. I was at Lowes yesterday with my DB hat on and all the guy had to say is that we were getting ready to get blown out by SH. What the heck does this clown know about DB football? He's a North man. And then he said that when they combine North and South we wouldn't be the big dog anymore. Really? What an idiot. Then said that the kid that left North for Tenn High was the best back that's been around here in a long time. Really? He wouldn't even play RB at DB or SH. I just wanted to plant one right in the middle of his fat mouth. But I just told him to have a good day. I guess he's never heard of Devaun Swafford or Chris Sensabaugh. Oh well, DB wins this one. ROLL TRIBE

Not going to happen. I'm sick and tired of all the DB haters I have to put up with. I was at Lowes yesterday with my DB hat on and all the guy had to say is that we were getting ready to get blown out by SH. What the heck does this clown know about DB football? He's a North man. And then he said that when they combine North and South we wouldn't be the big dog anymore. Really? What an idiot. Then said that the kid that left North for Tenn High was the best back that's been around here in a long time. Really? He wouldn't even play RB at DB or SH. I just wanted to plant one right in the middle of his fat mouth. But I just told him to have a good day. I guess he's never heard of Devaun Swafford or Chris Sensabaugh. Oh well, DB wins this one. ROLL TRIBE

Yeah! Anybody picking SH is such a hater.

ps Glad that guy didn't mention, "The Playoffs".

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to plant one right in the middle of his fat mouth. But I just told him to have a good day.

91 - good for you, if more people lived like this imagine what type of community we would have.  Also keep in mind that not everybody who picks against DB is a DB hater, just picking who they think will win the game.

Mcgue is good But DB is great at stopping the run ! Mcgue will have a few passes go his way but dbs d backs will have some go theirs due to the pressure in the backfield dbs small fast d line will be giving him all night

Guys, I'm going to say this is the game to pull out all your trick plays and smoke and mirrors. A little bird close to the action has assured me that you can look for a fake PAT early. Remember you read this here first: McGue will account for more total yards (running, passing, receiving) than DB's entire team. But will that alone be enough to win? Yes, Toppers win this one. Not a blowout my any means, but Toppers win solidly.

Edited by kingindian33

Yeah! Anybody picking SH is such a hater.

ps Glad that guy didn't mention, "The Playoffs".

Oh I know who the haters are. I knew the Boone guy wasn't a hater but it seems you old North guys are about the worst DB haters. Except for a couple of them I work with who actually know something about the game. Hey, this Kingsport, support the Tribe and each other. Don't be jealous and hate on us because of our success. Or is there another reason? Oh well we won't mention what that might be.