Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

Science Hill is expecting a big crowd. They've laid down some rules. No kids under the 8th grade without a parent, can't be a sibling. Kids that come with parent must sit with parents. No masks. And they are blocking off areas where the kids congregate. Personally I am glad. Always amazes me the parents who will drop off their 12 year old and leave them.

two questions, Will we have to march in a straight line to our seats, and are we allowed to cheer or make any kind of noise?

So the ones that cant find sitting where is best place to stand , or are we allowed ?!

Science Hill is expecting a big crowd. They've laid down some rules. No kids under the 8th grade without a parent, can't be a sibling. Kids that come with parent must sit with parents. No masks. And they are blocking off areas where the kids congregate. Personally I am glad. Always amazes me the parents who will drop off their 12 year old and leave them.

What if the kids dress up like parents?

entristin'......On tha ovvur hand o&w eye thank me and momma give out az much trick orr treatin' candee laist yeer two tha parunts az tha kids.......(Ov course this wuz befour momma got a candee cravin', sewed twogethur a cupple camel tints, cut sum eye holes inn hit, and got baick whut she give out and then sum)....... :popcorneater:

So the ones that cant find sitting where is best place to stand , or are we allowed ?!

Science Hill has decent visitor stands. They are relocating the band so those seats are available. There is plenty of room around the track. The rumor is they are going to put the DB fans in the middle baseball diamond and have everyone watch from left field. Think Walking Dead.

Edited by DayTripper

two questions, Will we have to march in a straight line to our seats, and are we allowed to cheer or make any kind of noise?

1) I think they may March you to the holding pond.

2) they will have cue cards saying "applause please"

3) leave the clown mask @ home

I'm gonna' come dressed as a straight guy. :mrgreen:

entristin'......On tha ovvur hand o&w eye thank me and momma give out az much trick orr treatin' candee laist yeer two tha parunts az tha kids.......(Ov course this wuz befour momma got a candee cravin', sewed twogethur a cupple camel tints, cut sum eye holes inn hit, and got baick whut she give out and then sum)....... :popcorneater:

That'll teach them not to take momma stars candy...