Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

Forecast for Friday night is calling for rain and temps somewhere in the high 40s. In other words, terrible football weather.

Ive got no lie to tell.I'm trying the old time moonshine to knock out what the z-pak couldn't and this game may kill me, but there is no way I'd miss my youngest and a few more 9th graders getting a chance to suit up with the varsity in the biggest DB vs SH game in years.Backing up to the band.I love the job those kids do and respect the work they put in.Many friends have kids in the band.I'll stop there. Edited by BatmanDB

Students at DB are saying that students at south are sitting with the science hill students to cheer on the Hill !! i guess their just trying to match DBs fan base or pretend that they are at a south vs db game "because they know they have a chance to sit on a winning side against us for once" !!

Doesn't matter to me who is on either side as long as the Tribe is doing the best they can on the field.The  single handed worst fan you never wanted to set near had a son at South.He was a one man cheering section at Holston and then for the Rebs.DB's loudest and best fans travel in my opinion.A good start by either team can take that out of play for either side on a cold night with rain