Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

This has been one heckuva football game. High school football at its finest. There is A LOT of talent on both of these high school teams. Thank you to CoachT.com for bringing the action to us live. Good broadcasting and coverage. I am a DB graduate and have followed Tribe football since I was yung'un. This year's team is by far one of the best and well rounded Indian teams I have ever seen. They never give up and no one player is singled out as "the Best". They may have lost this game, but watch out for the Tribe. My guess is they will go far in their championship run! ROLL TRIBE ROLL.

We have a rivalry again. Neither defense is going to allow them past Maryville.

I agree. Both teams have the offense to go far in the playoffs. Their defenses, however, will hold them back from making any significant noise. 

How about that HUGE 3rd down conversion to Elijah Mathes to go up 42-35. What a catch and what a run afterwards! Mathes is a Junior, correct? The kid is a baller.

I agree. Both teams have the offense to go far in the playoffs. Their defenses, however, will hold them back from making any significant noise.

How about that HUGE 3rd down conversion to Elijah Mathes to go up 42-35. What a catch and what a run afterwards! Mathes is a Junior, correct? The kid is a baller.

Science Hill made the plays in the end. They have such a combination with Bedard and then their speed. The entire play with McGue scrambling and finding Mathes who used his speed to break it was a top 10 play of the year.

Last year DB got tired in the 4th and I think this year the same. The illegal down field really hurt.

I was impressed by both kicking games. At this level a solid kicking game is such a weapon.

Edited by DayTripper