Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

McGue's versatility and big play ability is going to keep DB's defense honest and off balance all night. So the pressure will be on DB's offense to keep up with the points the Hill will be putting up. If McGue is 100 and Carter doesn't over think this one, it's not going to be as close as most think if DB tries to go titt for tat. On the other hand.... if DB's took notice to Tenn High's game plan and limits McGue's opportunities by chewing up the clock with long scoring drives I would say DB by a nose. I just don't think DB can go toe to toe with that explosive O of the Hill and win. 

Edited by Cap1

I just don't think DB can go toe to toe with that explosive O of the Hill and win. 

That's pretty much what most of us thought in the Sevier county game.No question that DB will have to limit the stupid stuff and make some plays on both sides of the ball to compete.It will be easy to look back when the smoke clears and say this or that,but I really think our staff will come in with a strong game plan and I hope the guys can make the plays without the extra stuff.42 - 35 DB is my 9 day out prediction

I think your score is accurate, but I'm going to have to go with the Hill. I just feel they will be able to manage a couple more defensive stops than the Tribe.

Either way,that would be a very good game to watch.It wouldn't be a shock if SH or DB got up on the other and it became a mismatch.I wouldn't put any money on this one.

To much , nah ...White and mcgue if healthy they are dangerous ! they kinda remind Me of swafford and foreman in 2012 swafford (White) playing several weeks at the end with a sore ankle "which most thought he was 100% but he was only 70-80%" ..now mcgue with a knee issue will go 100% As much as possible but his mind will be thinking of that knee ! i think it will come down to who makes the lesser mistakes . My guess is mcgue will make some due to the pressure db will bring.. i think there will be lots of tricks but only one treat !

After watching both team play multiple times .. i think SH has the edge ... Speed kills as it did last year.. Db has a better defense but Sh Defense has stepped up in big games hear lately ...SH McGue an Mikey White wil be to much for DB in a close one as they will wear down the tribe by 4th..42-28

Edited by kingindian33

My sentiments exactly lol!

And why would that be your "sentiments"...  rookie?? :huh:  I've pretty much been spot on all season with my picks and opinions. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Otherwise stay off the porch unless you can come up with something constructive to say.